A Dating Sim of Life or Death

Group Leader
Almost there 37 will soon be up then we will try to get 38 out possibly this week and TL has 39 now 😅

Great plot, really shines at switching things up and creating a captivating work. Solid 8/9 out of 10

Fed-Kun's army
This is a great manga! Been reading it for a while and love the story. Hopefully, before I die, we'll get to the bottom of what the whole game system is and who's behind it.

For the guys coming on here after reading a single chapter and calling it shit or garbage. You have missed out on a great manga. That's fine. Go gobble up your isekai trash.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly a great series. Won't deny the opening act of the MC in chapter 1 kinda gives off a very... different vibe. But ultimately it's actually a mystery thriller type of series. Which is weird considering the english title definitely doesn't vibe that.

Yo that's gotta be a translation error right? First chapter, the MC straight up gets horney thinking about Assaulting Girls. I think it's suppose to say something like Conquer like in dating sims lingo.

A fun read. I recommend it to people who don't take every small detail seriously and just enjoys the series

Wait, why was the uncensored chapter 27 that was uploaded yesterday deleted? It was the only way to read the chapter without censors...was really hoping that would mean we'd get the other chapters uncensored too.

Group Leader
Ahhh yes the censors can't do anything about the new ones till volume 10 is over 😅
At least there aren't that many this time 🤷‍♂️
also 39 soon 40 just started getting tl-ed

God Damb censer bars are back Some one do something and Fix it so we can see tits like the world should be

Users who are viewing this thread