A Delinquent's Life Hacks - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Fed-Kun's army
@Athengrim People who don't know how to fight. It's a lot more common knowledge now but back when the internet wasn't really a thing for most people this form of fist was more common.

Aggregator gang
Wow I can't believed people actually punch like that when I first threw a punch it was so natural for me to have my thumb out.

Dex-chan lover
If we want to get really technical, the proper way to form a fist is to:
1. Stick your thumb upwards and splay all your fingers straight out.
2. Fold only the first two joints of your fingers until the tips touch their bases.
3. Fold the final joint, thumb still sticking up.
4. Fold in the thumb without rotating its base. Rest the tip of the thumb on the inside curl of the index finger, with the tip itself firmly planted on the second joint of the index finger.

If you form a fist by putting your thumb inside it, the force of punching might sprain or even break the thumb. If you form a fist with the thumb outside your clenched fist rested, if the fist glances its target or gets pitched up at the wrist the thumb might end up receiving the brunt of the force of the blow and also get sprained or broken. If you form your fist correctly as described above your thumb should become immovable on impact. Try it.

Double-page supporter
Anyone remember where the character in this chapter first showed up? Don't really remember them somehow.

Double-page supporter
Are you saying there's people out there who weren't taught the very basics of throwing a punch. Literally figured that out in elementary school at the arcade on that hard hit punch bag game.

Dex-chan lover
@StLL yeah. a lot of schools in the US will suspend elementary school kids for even play fighting. A lot of people have never thrown a punch in their life.

Is there anyone who actually holds their thumb inside of their fist when... doing anything with their fist?

Dex-chan lover
Thank the stars he's a good person cause a man like that is dangerous if wrathful.

Users who are viewing this thread