A-DO

Contributor
Cover looks like Dragonball if it was Cyberpunk Dystopia and Goku got a machine gun instead of the Nyoi-bo.

So what is this? Not even a mangaupdates page? All I could find was that the author might have been a hentai artist...Which magazine did you guys get it from?
Oh, and the typesetting is nuts, could pass for a high effort official release.

Buckle up guys, we're in for a sweet ride. I can taste it

@bigt94 I'm not sure if this group used the magazine scans or not, but I looked at the chinese translations, and it seems this series runs or ran in Kodansha's Gekkan Young Magazine.
Unfortunately I have no clue if this is a finished or ongoing series.

Either way, this manga already looks awesome.
I've been waiting for it to be translated into english since the chinese translations started getting posted.

Double-page supporter
shota and gyaru,
they always go together like **FBI FREEZE MUDAFAKA!!!**

Contributor
Remove the "shouta" tag because having one of your protagonists be a kid is VERY different from being shouta, dear fluffy lord...

(And added the obvious "sci-fi" tag. And I'm pretty dubious about the relevancy of the "gyaru" tag; she might be one but the story doesn't really care about that, I think, but I'll leave that one alone.)

...In other news this is seriously some ambitious stuff so far. Not sure if we're starting a sci-fi epic, or a world-building-heavy SoL with occasional heavy action, or what, but whichever way, count me in.

Dex-chan lover
Liking the vibe. Reminds me of the good ol' days in anime.

Users who are viewing this thread