A-DO

Group Leader
Cover looks like Dragonball if it was Cyberpunk Dystopia and Goku got a machine gun instead of the Nyoi-bo.

So what is this? Not even a mangaupdates page? All I could find was that the author might have been a hentai artist...Which magazine did you guys get it from?
Oh, and the typesetting is nuts, could pass for a high effort official release.

Buckle up guys, we're in for a sweet ride. I can taste it

@bigt94 I'm not sure if this group used the magazine scans or not, but I looked at the chinese translations, and it seems this series runs or ran in Kodansha's Gekkan Young Magazine.
Unfortunately I have no clue if this is a finished or ongoing series.

Either way, this manga already looks awesome.
I've been waiting for it to be translated into english since the chinese translations started getting posted.

Contributor
Remove the "shouta" tag because having one of your protagonists be a kid is VERY different from being shouta, dear fluffy lord...

(And added the obvious "sci-fi" tag. And I'm pretty dubious about the relevancy of the "gyaru" tag; she might be one but the story doesn't really care about that, I think, but I'll leave that one alone.)

...In other news this is seriously some ambitious stuff so far. Not sure if we're starting a sci-fi epic, or a world-building-heavy SoL with occasional heavy action, or what, but whichever way, count me in.

Dex-chan lover
Liking the vibe. Reminds me of the good ol' days in anime.

Users who are viewing this thread