A Dream Between the Sheets - Ch. 2 - Escape Night

Sad you guys are dropping, but that betrayal really hurt
Jesus Christ why tell her you love her and dip loool

Maaan. This is one of my fav ehen you uploaded the first chapter... but wtf, how could the author end it like that??? HUHUHU.

Thanks for your hardwork!

I love the fact that the stories and the couples are the best ones I seen so far and it only 1.5 chapters lol😂😂😂😂

Oh wow, I felt so betrayed! I was so ready to read some more like MC just getting palpitations for sleeping with a public figure or the man having his monologue after the whole one night stand thing but DAMN this hurts right in the feels. I don't feel particularly motivated to read about the second couple, goodness gracious 😂 And I thought we were finally getting some good, consensual smut all throughout the plot...

What Just happen? One story should not bleed into the next. That's how I feel.

How bout we go to twitter and say to the author that we enjoyed the first story and that we would like more

I called both that he was going to be a kpop star and that it was going to end as just a one night stand in the first chapter. It's nice to imagine a scenario where they meet again and have a relationship, I certainly did, and it's not like the ending doesn't leave that possibility open but you gotta admit that this is the more realistic outcome. There are just so many obstacles they'd have to overcome to be together. Not that I am satisfied with the ending either, but I'm not surprised, so I don't really feel betrayed.

@Lyrafiel - If I may recommend your group a smut mangaka to check out, would love it if you guys would consider translating the works of Mana Aizen. I read her debut manga on Renta (My Brother's Friend Likes to Flaunt It) and it is one of my favorite smut manga on renta (and I have read a lot lol). It's more female gazey than most josei smut with an appreciation for the male form that you don't usually find outside of BL (lots of men's nips and butts and underwear shots, oh and bunny boy cosplay!), consent is great, smut is sexy, great characters. Unfortunately Renta has not picked up any of her other work for translation, I know she has since done more anthologies and maybe some longer series. I haven't read any of them though so there is a chance they are not as good as her first work. But definitely worth checking out imo.

TYSM for the chapter!!

Still, WHAT THE ACTUAL F??????????????

I read this bec i wanted to read the author's other manga here but now wtf huhu why leave it at that dear author

Dex-chan lover
NO WAY!!! It ends there?!? What the heck!!!

Anyway, thanks for translating! And hopefully, someone else picks this up since the art is hot as hell.

LMAOOO I CAN’T BELIEVE THE KOREAN GUY USED HER FOR HIS SONG INSPIRATION, LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK 😂 YOU BIT—

All that high quality smut and it just ends with a ”saranghae”?? You’re killing me here but I want more of this pls lol

Users who are viewing this thread