A Face You Shouldn't Show - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - I Enjoyed It

Dex-chan lover
Again and again I personaly find it important to type it here.

THIS IS FICTIONAL.
It's not real. NOT REAL.

Though being bothered by a fictional story is imo a good sign to the author. šŸ˜

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, this toxic of a relationship right off the bat? Gotta hand it to Flowerchild.
Totally love how fucked up this is.

Dex-chan lover
Adding this to the ā€œI need to get myself checked for finding this kinda hotā€ list.

Itā€™s more the pretending to be sleeping when your partner is masturbating next to you because they couldnā€™t have s*x thing, not the touching someone whoā€™s apparently asleep

Dex-chan lover
Then don't read it and get out! Go away you heretic! šŸ˜‹

Let us just enjoy this work of fiction. If you relate it to reality that's your fault.

Please go away with you reality and moral bs. Shoooo shooo away with youuuuu! šŸ¤£

Don't take it so seriously. Though I expect you to ofcourse respond in a condescending post after this to my silly post, if not I'll be really disappointed. And if not, all good. I don't really mind. I'm just here to enjoy this Flowerchild manga ride. That and the always banger comments in this forum. All good entertainment really. Any thing to distract me from the hell that is reality.
How should I know if I like the content if I don't read it Dumb*ss. :rolleyes:

Being a work of fiction doesn't mean it has zero impact in real life or the people who read it or not !
Each work carry the vision of their authors, their ideas and perception of whatever subject they talk about.
So yeah, author are responsible for what they put in their works and exceptionally when it's harmful to people directly or indirectly. And spreading the stupid idea that raping people when they are asleep is ok, not condemning it and even approving it by having the victim saying she likes it... So raping people is OK if the victim end up liking it... WTF !
Everyone have their own interpretation of one fictional or non-fictional works. That doesn't mean you can't criticize and point out the dangerous, stupid and harmful ideas they put in there conscientiously or not.

But since you are dumb enough to not catch that simple thing, I strongly advise you to educate yourself about that, you really need it. :salute:

Dex-chan lover
LOL like I expected you responded. Thanks for the laugh this got out of me.

Also "spreading the stupid idea that raping people when they are asleep is ok" LOL if you really believe that the manga is advocating that, then you really are weird. And still going to say it again. Fictional story, it isn't real. That's why it's a manga.
But meh, you are probably completely set in your opinion that this manga is dangerous. So funny.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinion. That's how it works. I totally don't agree with you but that's my issue. :)

Dex-chan lover
The more I read this author's works, the more I despise her.... Rape fetish, forcing her way to another person.... These things really need to f*cking disappear in any romance media. There is nothing romantic, sexy or exciting about them.
And the argument "But at the end she likes it when I did it to her, so it's all good" is awful, a bullshit, and dangerous to spread.
See you again when ch03 drops! I bet you're going to say something like "I hope she gets punished and I need to see when the police comes and get her" like how many people did with the previous work instead of idk... stop reading it. Because of course, there shouldn't be any other reason to keep reading

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's a certain kind of pervert who feels so guilty, I assume, after rubbing one out, that they run to the comment section of whatever erotica they're consuming to shout about how disgusting and wrong it is and how vile anyone who makes or enjoys it is. Once you recognize that pattern it's pretty funny how shameless they are, showing up over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
deep breaths
Icky feelings aside, just such amazing work. I feel like long term I wouldn't like this one from what people are saying about Flowerchild, but for now it's just too hot to put down :oops:

LOL like I expected you responded. Thanks for the laugh this got out of me.

Also "spreading the stupid idea that raping people when they are asleep is ok" LOL if you really believe that the manga is advocating that, then you really are weird. And still going to say it again. Fictional story, it isn't real. That's why it's a manga.
But meh, you are probably completely set in your opinion that this manga is dangerous. So funny.

Anyways, you are entitled to your opinion. That's how it works. I totally don't agree with you but that's my issue. :)
They're not completely wrong here, although it might not be the authors intention to spread the idea "that raping people when they are asleep is ok" it might support someone's pov that IT IS okay or make someone oblivious to get the idea that it's okay, even though it is a piece of fiction.

How should I know if I like the content if I don't read it Dumb*ss. :rolleyes:

Being a work of fiction doesn't mean it has zero impact in real life or the people who read it or not !
Each work carry the vision of their authors, their ideas and perception of whatever subject they talk about.
So yeah, author are responsible for what they put in their works and exceptionally when it's harmful to people directly or indirectly. And spreading the stupid idea that raping people when they are asleep is ok, not condemning it and even approving it by having the victim saying she likes it... So raping people is OK if the victim end up liking it... WTF !
Everyone have their own interpretation of one fictional or non-fictional works. That doesn't mean you can't criticize and point out the dangerous, stupid and harmful ideas they put in there conscientiously or not.

But since you are dumb enough to not catch that simple thing, I strongly advise you to educate yourself about that, you really need it. :salute:

Manga is largely for entertainment not education
It is depicting a story you can't expect every author to draw/write content that is morally correct
Plus, it is an erotica meaning the target audience are probably more on the mature side
I'm sure the readers are old enough to be aware of whether it is okay or not
Often when reading 'mature' books there will be a warning or something along the lines before allowing you to read
to prevent younger people from accessing it
Although it's not foolproof and often people ignore that warning its not the authors fault atp

"Each work carry the vision of their authors, their ideas and perception of whatever subject they talk about."
not necessarily - an author can write about something and not support that behavior
like, im lowkey into this but do i endorse this behavior irl? nah. role-play exists for a reason

thats allll

Last edited:
The more I read this author's works, the more I despise her.... Rape fetish, forcing her way to another person.... These things really need to f*cking disappear in any romance media. There is nothing romantic, sexy or exciting about them.
And the argument "But at the end she likes it when I did it to her, so it's all good" is awful, a bullshit, and dangerous to spread.
i think theres plenty of sexy and exciting about them though šŸ¤­

Users who are viewing this thread