A Falling Cohabitation - Ch. 45 - This and that

am i just blind to love or did i not see any romantic chemistry between dami and elder. The only vibes I'm getting from there are like older brother and younger sister? but it's probably just me XD

thank you for the translation!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh, it's just the dude i live with because i accidentally ate his ball, and now i can't touch men.

@imtaciturn I don't think romantic yearning has tripped in for Dami yet. I think she is just sensitive to the Elder's mood and wants him to be happy, like most people would want someone they have to spend a lot of time around would.

I think the elder has just had his feeling brought to his attention.

If you think of love not as a feeling but as an action the love becomes more apparent. .

IF you think of Gye SeonWoo a certifiable piece of 💩🤬💩, but his behavior has changed since he developed genuine feelings for Dami. He is trying to be a better person.

The Elder only realized that he has feeling for Dami because he is treating her differently. It is the behavior not the feeling that shows the depth of love.

Feelings are selfish, about the lover's own emotion.
Behavior is stronger because it is about the feelings of the beloved.

@xyzabc hmm i get what you're saying, with the actions and all about love. there is nothing greater than seeing actions of love. i love it when it happens because it's super duper cute seeing characters/people expressing their love unconsciously or consciously through their actions.

but i always see all love as platonic initially (even in real life) and for me to assume that it's romantic love, someone have to explicitly say it's romantic love or i see heavier hints about it being romantic. as far as i remember, we also have 45 chapters of dami not seeing anyone in a romantic light and calling elder as 'elder' so i guess my opinion of them not being lovers and more like siblings is also formed through how she behaved.

but maybe in the future, when dami's developed some feelings and elder also confirms his feelings for dami, i can see them as a couple 😋 i did read this manhwa to see how their relationship will turn out after all.

Dex-chan lover
Elder, stop acting like a teen in a stage of puberty, think of your age, lol.

@Cecee Didn't the sunbae think the same thing early on? And now it's Elder's turn. 😆 Took him long enough though.

@Polarobear Not like carrots, if I remember right. ^^;; The kind I've had are usually sweet, especially the frosting. Makes sense that Dami would recommend them with coffee. Carrot cakes are moist and yummy, do try it if you can. 😁

Is it just me or did the translation improve 2.4736252838% Or did the author just start writing detailed proper sentences? Up until now I couldn't ever get the flow of conversation out of any of these characters... but in the last 5-6 chapters it's like someone ripped open the door of communication-heaven. Whatever changed, praise Jah.

@Richman
lol.

Group Leader
@tofuchan thank you for thinking that my translations have improved♡
It's been like a year and half since I started translating a falling cohabitation and the flow of the conversations is usually like this.... in the future chapters it may even get better or I at least hope so lmaoo

Anyway thank you for your support I hope that you can enjoy this webtoon in the future too^^

@Polarbear @chonkury is correct.
Carrot cake is awesome. It's a regular batter cake, made with flour etc. with finely shredded carrot (for sweetness and moist properties only - because it doesn't taste like a carrot at all) spices like cloves, nutmeg, ginger and ground cinnamon but no one spice flavor leads the recipe. It's basically a spice cake, many people add raisins or/and walnut pieces but they are optional... You can bake it in square or round pan, usually single pieces are served about 3" x 3" and it is usually the top gets 1/2" of thick, sweet, sugary, fluffy frosting concocted of cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and butter blended together. But it can be doubled or layered, with the frosting in between each layer, but since the frosting is so dang rich they tend to be relatively small squares or pie shaped wedges. The cake is great, a little boring alone, not very sweet but moist - but with the frosting - it really is a great combination. OK, now you "know" carrot cake.... my thesis is done.

Users who are viewing this thread