A False Confession - Ch. 10

Damn, Lily is that friend that will annihilate people for you should they mess with you, but can also fuck you up as well lmaooo

Im missing ML here, but at least we got a peek of him 😍
Also we got Ranesha x ML but I’m so hoping for Lili x Prince boy, idk why i can totally see it

Fed-Kun's army
TYSM FOR THE FAST RELEASES 😔💕💕

get that bread sis 👏👏
honestly kind of disappointing that a group of adult priests had to he so petty like damn sorry but this is a battlefield not a playground

Thank you so much for this webtoon !!!! It’s becoming one of my favorites. The humor is on point, the art is amazing, story is interesting and the characters are authentic !!! Can’t wait for the next upload !!!

Fed-Kun's army
Lili is absolute queen, get you a friend like her Lilil.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hypothon Agreed, this is why I find the 'nice' characters dodgy. As a leader, he would know best that such a situation would cause conflict among the healing team but he did not bother to explain his actions. I don't have a good feeling about him at all. That being said our zombieboy has hardly done anything to merit being a male lead either. I'm totally fine if its just the adventures of ML and Lili lol.

It's okay, just don't touch Lili's food and you'll be fine.

EEEH WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS MUCH UPDATES BROS 😱😆

THONK YOU VERY MUCH HARU

Lili is the MVP of this chapter , it was a slow paced story at the start now it got more interesting can't wait for more thank you for the double update❤

Users who are viewing this thread