A False Confession - Ch. 11

Thank you for this chapter!!!! You guys are working super hard and I appreciate everythingggg!

So she will go in his tent huh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Eheheh

THANKS AGAIN FOR DA UPDATU

Fed-Kun's army
The tent? Dear me, what's the matter, good sir- (๑⁍᷄ω⁍᷅๑)
Oh my god, he's bleeding. I'm sorry. Thank you so much for fighting for your country. m(_ _"m)

I’m tired of this blondie, gimme the dude pls. Thanks for the chapter!!

Also I know she kinda has to fall for blondie in order for the false confession to happen but I’m kinda hoping the process speeds up a little or that we at least get some duke POV so we can see why he begins to like her ya know

Am I the only one who thinks the duke already likes her? He specifically goes to her church rather than the normal one for nobles and seems to hang around her on this expedition.

I could go for either ship at this point... actually I'm starting to feel bad for the mc that she fucked up her own confession lololol.

Crap I kind of like the blondie, he's totally two-faced like Noah in Raeliana, I'm betting on it. I think the duke would be a better match for Renee though, I can't help but think that if she confessed to blondie then he'd just smile and reject her..

She.tried.to.CANCEL.the.thought😂
Her silliness somehow reminds me myself😅
Thanks for the update~^^

THE DUKE IS GREAT BUT MY SECOND LEAD SYNDROME IS STARTING AGAIN, HELP.

This Gardiel guy reminds me of the redhead knight in Who Made Me a Princess.
I like him. His freckles are cute. And he's such a ray of sunshine.

Renesha's so funny wth 😂
Still, I smell something fishy from this blondie.
(Well I never really liked most blondes anyway.)

Gardiel is adorable and is now my husbando. I don't care if he's a minor character, he's just too cute and handsome, just LOOK at him! Look at his cute face and his freckles and his smile and stuff, hrnghh! <3

I mean this prince is cute yeah, sure... but I have a feeling that the grim reaper(I assume he's the ML) has always liked our FL because of the frequent visits to the temple from before all of this... he's just unable to tell her because he's a psychopath or something

Users who are viewing this thread