A False Confession - Ch. 17

@universallyincrisis i'm a sucker for shiny though, i really love it
sure she misunderstands pretty much everything black dude says in the worst way possible, but he still seems pretty cold/blunt with his words,
i'm sure after she confesses they will show how sweet he is but right now, he doesn't have the best first impression

Thank you so much for the mass release!
Srsly though, this prince guy is too good to be true so im sure hes gotta be two faced otherwise this author is fighting a losing battle here when she tries to get us to board the Cabel ship smh. She'd have to make this guy PRETTY DARN AMAZING to beat a guy who oozes SUNSHINE from his body :)
I think Caleb is the "slow to warm up to" type but man, how slow will this burn be...I hope not too much or I'll depend on the angel prince's ship too much for my moe.
T_T

@Y-Quynh Yea, he seems nice but at the same time, I get an iffy feeling about him. Also, right now Dark Knight just needs to explain better, it's just a whole lot of miscommunication. And yea, I agree, he'll be real sweet to the FL.

Can't wait for Cabel to get all blushy and jelly when he realizes his feelings for her. Lol. I mean, that's how usually romance stories go with a tsun2 dark ML . (And i'm a sucker for that 😂❤️❤️❤️)

@Flowerthinking

That's his character girl, we can't change that. That's why everyone loves him. Maybe some others don't but some of us have fair shared reading stories about a dark ML

In real life i most prbbly like the blond hair dude coz he's not so scary. but in manga or manhwa i always like the black hair kinda dude coz we will all go jelly when he act all cute n flustered with the fl. 😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread