A False Confession - Ch. 17

Now it can kinda make sense for the dark-haired dude to accept that Renee said i like everything about you. He did something good..

Double-page supporter
I don't quite understand why she didn't just heal herself once she was safe, but I'll at least assume that she either didn't think of it due to how distressing the situation was or she's trying to save her power for more serious injuries. I highly doubt she's out of power since she considered going out to heal that mercenary fellow before Cabel told her to run, but I suppose that is also a possibility.

i still think that the prince is suspicious but he looks so warm here
now im rooting for both male leads HAHA

Thank you so much for the mass update. We are blessed! I haven't taken a side yet but I generally like both MLs so far.

Hmm... I know for sure that the prince is gonna be two-faced, but I also think that he’s genuinely concerned for her. I also know that the dark-haired dude is(as always) gonna be the ML. But idc, I’m team Prince, cause everybody likes gloomy, mysterious Male Leads with a dark past, and to me that’s so boring already... Plus the Duke’s been a lil bitch, and I don’t like those “Bad boys with ptsd” kinda guys...y’know what I mean? Like your traumatic past isn’t justifying you being an edgy asshole?

@DestinyFate I totally get where you're coming from, but I've skim-read the raws and seen rough drawings of future chapters on twitter from the author, and Cabel just doesn't seem to give me that impression. He's not like other "asshole" male leads who will bully the MC for most of the story and we know he is not wishy-washy with his feelings for her either. In fact, we know that he reciprocates her feelings immediately after she falsely confesses. He's just terrible at expressing himself and like Renee said in Ch 13 he shows concern for her in his own way.

Blondie is trying to kill off the Duke as he's competition, and have the top priestess for his queen as a power play 🙃

Tbh something just doesn't feel right about the Prince. I wonder if he wants to get rid of the duke?

Anyways I'm on team duke.

Fed-Kun's army
Im torn between the two guys but we don't know enough about goldie to have a good impression

Aggregator gang
Idk man I kinda like the Duke. He gives off more of a "silent and blunt" vibe than the usual "I'm a complete asshole" male lead vibe.

Fed-Kun's army
Another amazing chapter.
I'm for Team Cabel too, so much.
Though it was nice of the Prince to listen to her there.

Users who are viewing this thread