A False Confession - Ch. 24

Thank you for the mass release!!~

Now I really don't know who to ship her with. Both of them are REALLY good!!!! Gaaahhhhh > - <

My heart seriously fluttered when he said that he got used to her breathing and couldn't sleep without it. About the brother, it seemed like he didn't wanna succeed the dukedom so they pushed poor Cabel into becoming the successor unwillingly which caused him to become resentful.

In the immortal words of Heath Ledger, I Kant take my eyes off of you, I love you baby... 😍

That feeling when you’ve been wanting to know who’s that beautiful man, and then you figure it out only to know he’s dead. We even get to see the gruesome scene of death... 🙃🙃🙃

REnesha & caBEL = TEAM REBEL

MY FREAKING KOKOROOOOO❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Why is his brother look so much like her?! And are you sure his your brother and not your sister!!!
Thank you for the mass release😍

Double-page supporter
Asdfghjjkl best Cabel chapter ever

I can't wait for the false confession to happen!

So if the long-haired guy is Cabel's brother, then who's the White-haired ikemen at the warning page at the beginning??? I'm curious to know SOMEBODY HELPPP

Also KANT wait to have our new Ikemen KANT in the credits page

If Elvin make a move, Cabel will take two to three steps further more from him lol.

The Caliber of this male lead is something ❤️

What a great chapter! ;^; Those two look so beautiful together and the artist really nailed the mood and lighting these past few chapters, I love it!
Thanks for the mass update once again, and thank you for bara Kant omg 😍 I Kant wait for the new credits page! 😂

I feel like I have just been reading the prologue. come out with 50 chapters at once

Oh my gaaahd. I'm fanning myself sooo much. I can't take too much, yet I wanted mooore. 😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread