A False Confession - Ch. 29

Is it just me? Or i am finding this hard to read? I can't seem to understand what's happening 😞

Someone please explain

Is it me or did the last half of the story felt like it was missing some parts?? It is hard to understand...

It will great if someone could explain this 😅

I also found it hard to read, did we miss a few pages? I guess they're trying to say that the knight killed himself? and she's having insomnia over it?

Dex-chan lover
Kinda wanna skip to the confession even though this backstory is needed, it's so drawn out

Is too much divine healing detrimental to their health? I don't see why they would do a poor job patching themselves and skip out on getting healed otherwise. I really don't get it. Or they're suicidal and getting hurt on purpose, so other knights do what they can to keep it all hush hush?
Maybe its the translaiton? or the story is too skimping out on the details?

Dex-chan lover
This must be what an indirect confession feels like on the receiving end. What?

Fed-Kun's army
Eh? Are they dying from exhaustion, malnutrition on the road or what?
Or are they saying the diving healing only works on surface wounds or something...and internal injuries are not recovered?
I don't get it?

This chapter confused me. I might just read/buy the official translation on Tappytoon once this chapter comes out.
And how many more chapters do we have to wait till the false confession?! 😭

Fed-Kun's army
People are mentally struggling like she is. I forgot to take that into consideration.

Users who are viewing this thread