A False Confession - Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
that one frame with the duke, wow, i thought the art was declining but it really shone through there (*AS IN THE ART WAS REALLY GOOD!! IN THAT FRAME i just came back to reread and realized how my comment would be interpreted. I LOVE THE ART AKSDFJDKS that frame was so good i saved it TT)

if everyone is wondering about the art, it's because the artist has been working for 5 weeks straight by the time this chapter came out (usually she would take 1 week rest after 4 weeks). she just took a break this week after 8 weeks of continuous work so.... brace yourselves, the art will get worse for the next 3 chapters 😂

@keytagnan if only I could like or pin your comment so others could see it too. Some will be complaining in the later chapters for sure.

Fed-Kun's army
Please save the good boy Tirack 😭
Her anxiety from the battle must be affecting her powers but THIS IS SUCH A BAD TIMING ARGH

Double-page supporter
@keytagnan @chet31 oh omg ty for lmk!! ahhh i feel bad now that i mentioned it T_T i still love the art ofc its still v clear abt the artists hard work and skill!! i hope the artist takes care of herself T_T im grateful for her hard work T_T

also realized that my prev comment could be misinterpreted - wanted to clarify that the one frame with the duke was gorgeous & the arts beauty shone through!! not the declining art shining through QAQ

@Izznis wish i could too. and yeah, the staffs actually already cried about the art. it actually gets really obviously bad 😂 i shall comment again in later chapters if needed ;u;

Thanks for the triple upload but it's another cliffhanger! lol

<3 HHG

Oh wow, only 3 chapters away from the raws. I guess it'll be a long while before the false confession.

Thanks for the triple release!!

Wow things are starting to get very intense. I really do enjoy though that while we have some great cute or funny moments the story doesn't forget what setting its in. War is ugly, often unpredictable and brings out things in people they never expected. I think it's really neat to see how the different characters react and try to persevere.

Holy shit this got dark...someone pls spoil if Tirack dies or not 😭😭

BROOOOO.. THIS SERIES IS NOT MESSING AROUND!!!! Fuckkkkkkkk that was INTENSE!

Users who are viewing this thread