A False Confession - Ch. 33

OOF I WANNA KNOW WAT HAPPENS NEXT ehdjkernfkewkcklwmec
Thank you for the chapter 🥰

It’s easy to tell her to stay calm as a reader.
Makes you realize that if you’re in her situation you’d totally do worse than her. Well, unless you’re used to these type of situations.

BRHU THIS IS TOO MUCH DRAM AFOR ME MY EHARTDAMNS HUTRS OMG IM GONNA LOK AT THE RAWS AND TRY TO GUES AT WHAT HAPPENING WITH THE PICTURES EEVN THOGUH I DONT KNOW HOW READ KROEAN BUT OMH!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, I literally came here for a misunderstanding style love comedy, but all I got was a drama about the horrors of war and death. What the fuck.

Double-page supporter
@Stormdragon I hope he dies so the stupid-ass MC will hopefully grow up a bit and get rid of her retardism that generally seems to plague the MCs in these kinds of stories...

She's too panic and overthinking.
Can't blame her that's the first time going to a war. But still this story turn out far different than what I'm expecting in the beginning especially the FL. Well no wonder she confess to the wrong person.
Hope there's character development in the future

@Siikalahna I mean its her first time in a war that she was told wouldn’t have much bloodshed. Really, even though she’s named a priestess with divine powers, she’s never had to really do anything with it. And now people are dying literally right in front of her. It would be way weirder and less realistic if she knew exactly what to do and how to save people.

bros... ever since the last update (like 2-3 chapters prior) i've been confused af
like... before this multi-update, the chapter seemed to have weird flow, I didn't get the panels at all
and now... whaaaat? what's going on? should i re-read this? ma brain confused
am i the only one who's not able to follow the story?

also, the false confession already happened? or was it like "future" thing that has to happen yet?
i don't know anymore...
i feel like the mc is going to die here, then "travels" to the past, changes the flow of destiny and manages to avoid some of the deaths...
but really, so f*ing confusing

Users who are viewing this thread