A False Confession - Ch. 37

Is it me or is the blonde getting way closer to her now because he realized how powerful she is? Lmao like where was he when she was begging to save the dude right before the miracle.

Double-page supporter
wait omg :( i kinda ship it with elvin :( no :( stop moving my heart with your occasional melancholic look :( and ur perfect hair :( and radiant smile :(

Fed-Kun's army
Wow I forgot he was a prince. I ship him and our MC so bad.

Omg I don’t want to jump on this ship but I... I know blonde what she wants but gloomy boy is who she needs

Dex-chan lover
Bet he just wants a child that has a large amount of divine power so the royal family can take over the church as well.

I bet he will start courting the glasses girl when it gets revealed to everyone she confessed to the gloomy dude.

A CHEAT HAHAHAHA

And boooy, I think despite his bright appearance esp the radiant smile, he has a hidden bad aura? On the other hand, the gloomy appearance of the black haired guy has pure soul. 🥺

Girl, don't get blinded by the golden ligth of this guys smile!!
Gloomy guy is salvation, he needs you, you needs him! I WANT MORE TIME FOR THAT SHIP!
Don't give us time screen in this Golden sinking ship, it hurts i---i

M2Z

Blonde is nice and all buttttt he still seems sketchy to me
I prefer the gloomy guy ship ~

I like the golden boy though I still prefer the other dude as male lead. they just complete each other more :)

Users who are viewing this thread