A False Confession - Ch. 37

Aghhhh! The main protagonist (the grill I forgot her name) should go down the reverse harem route! Get both the blondie and the emo kid!

ok I take it back. I'm now Team Elvin. actually she should just reverse harem these boys. I swear I'll probably be heartbroken no matter who she chooses. they're both so sweet!!!

thanks for translating 💖

Dex-chan lover
@renuac
Maybe the empires church is only a branch and there's a Vatican equivalent nation in the world.

idk why but i feel guilty whenever elvin becomes soft around renee haha. THERES SUCH A GOOD STORY BUILDING AROUND THEIR SHIP ALREADY.

also is it just me but i always get alarmed whenever drinking scenes happen cause renee was drunk in the 1st chapter lmao

I'm so torn UGHHH WHO TO SHIP??

I absolutely adore complicated characters, and both of the male leads are--

Who to choose? Golden sunshine boi with hidden darkness and has totally stolen my heart? Or emo boi who seems to have a dark past too but is a total softie and I luv?

IDONTKNOWANYMORE

(lowkey siding with Elvin cuz kinda tired with black haired aloof mls)

Also Idk, kinda pissed with other putting down Elvin for being 'secretly evil' when the emo boi hasn't even had enough screen time yet???

Idk bruh

I get that you guys love a good shiny smiling prince but she has a stated on countless occasions that she feels at ease and safe with Cabel I don't think she's just saying that for nothing.
Anyway one is like a celebrity crush and the other one is more real I don't know if you guys get me.

Thank you for the translation!

We need more emo boy screen time pls???

I want to see what led up to that false confession in the beginning. 😭

@uMoonlight same thought, I don't think she's necessarily in love, more like a celebrity crush, but the sad thing is she doesn't realize it.

Thank you for the chapter.

I like the story and all but I hate when they give the second ML so much more screen time initially than the male lead. Like of course I ship them now but I also know they’re not the main pair. Hopefully Cabel’s part comes soon and is good enough to forget all this.

Ahhhhhh, they are both so ship worthy😭but we all know she is gonna end up with Cabel tho so I can’t wait for the confession scene.

Thanks for the chapters!!!

I don't get why Elviniraz said to wear the bandage because why would it be a problem if people thought she healed herself?? Like the war is over so why shouldn't she?

So close to confessing ahhh!!! D: I’m so exited since I like the duke a lot and I just wanna see more romance with him XD I feel Ike we been getting more with the crown prince and I mean it’s not bad but I’m team zombie prince 👌🥰🥰🥰

@royalsincognito & @Darkmeep: True and they probably do have a pope in the empire. TBH, my confusion came more from the fact that the way Elvin was speaking, it sounded like there was only one cardinal, which seems like way too few for a large empire. I admit that it's a very minor nitpick though :)

Lol Elvin is too much drama, but the scenes with him so far have been cute. I’m glad our girl recognizes he’s sus even if she has a little crush. Anyway, I’m super excited to see more stuff with the duke! The confession and then hopefully if god is willing some fluff hhehe

Zmk

The author is toying with everyones feelings at this point, characters, readers...maybe even themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread