A False Confession - Ch. 37

I must remind you guys that this is only a warm up before the storm of drama is coming 😉

Imagine having more appearances than Cabel and being cute & sexy with his tight spandex.....

Why author-nim you torture us with Elvin!!! I‘m literally team Cabel coz it’s probably endgame but god how i wish Elvin got a share of the happiness to aye💀
I just want all of them to be happy :(((

Did she just... single handedly end the war? 😱

Oooh, Elvin looks good in black. Ahem.

I'm mad at myself for getting swayed by Elvin's charms. I'm supposed to be Team Cabel all the way!!

Elvin? Why am I so easily consumed by your charms!! My poor heart can't take having more second lead syndrome! :(((

I'm not surprised that this chapter scored points for Elvin. Damn him, this sparkly dude that's also kinda sketchy... I cant decide whether to be intrigued or scared of him. HE'S DANGEROUS, THIS MAN.

Come on, Cabel. Win me over again with your socially awkward straight fowardness.

AHHH THAT'S CHEATING 100%. Elvin kinda sus with how sparkly and bright he is and damnnn.

damn im conflicted.
CABEL IS MY KIND OF MAN, but omg ELVIN IS SO DREAMY TOOO like girllll girlllll HOW CAN I PICK?
okay nah, cabel is it. but if they keep giving me elvin scenes, i dont know how imma be able to resist anymore hahah

Okay no matter how much of a cheat character Elvin is for being a self-healing master knight, you're the real cheat, Renesha! Single-handedly ending the war with divine power equal to that of the frickin cardinal holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread