A False Confession - Ch. 37

Elvin you good good looking man...... but Cabel T___T.......... my sun and moon comparison !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reneesha you lucky lucky girl

It's a little bit weird, don't you guys think? I understand wanting to build drama and character to make the twist better, but by now I feel like the prologue created a bait and switch situation. What this, giving us 39 chapters of getting invested in two character's romance when we know from the start she'll end up with the other?
It's a cliche in such fiction that you can have character being oblivious to each other for 50 chapters and then not kiss until chapter 100, but we haven't even started the Cabel story line. Come on ~~~

We all have a soft spot for the forlorn zombie king but the sunny side up 4k radiation in our back is seriously messing up the whole thing.

Dex-chan lover
Ooo, I like the idea that the miracle brought an end to the war - that's actually something I can see happening.

Like frick I know he's a cunning two-faced person but man I'm so weak for golden eyed two-faced characters. Like damn hes attractive.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think Elvin is bad or anything. More like he's been put in positions he disliked in the past. He probably had to work hard in order to become a knight, since most nobility were pushing him as a priest. Yes, he's not entirely honest but he's far from selfish. Just a man who sees the whole picture more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ameena07 I wouldn't blame him for not helping out with healing. He already was in the front lines and coming back tired from the battles. If he also had to heal, it would've been a problem for those he swore to lead and protect.

But yeah, still rooting for Cabel.

Fed-Kun's army
Elvin in that bodycon turtleneck has me feelin some type of way🥴🥴🥴🥴 ugghghgh I love elvin but also we all know Cabel is ML and I’m team Cabel too but I mean cmon 37 chapters of Elvin fluff is no good for my hearttt

I've never had so much second male lead syndrome like with Elvin, to many chapter of his shine, I hope we don't have to see a rejection scene.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks Elvin is two faced... I really don’t trust him

@doneprone Maybe Elvin was busy fighting to save other people's lives..?

I'm surprised some people think the normal thing to do was show up at Renesha's side during the battle. If you're super powerful, wouldn't the right thing to do be to fight to save people, not hang around the girl you have a crush on?

Users who are viewing this thread