this👏
is👏​
jUst👏
tHe👏​
BEGINNING.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT THE SHINY BOI'S AND LILY'S REACTION
I CANT WAIT TO FEEL THE CRINGE, ESPECIALLY THE PAINNNNNNN AAHHAZHHSKSKSK

FINALLY!!

I wanna see how the romance will unfold with the other knight because at this point, it would just be so sad (although i know it's kinda for comedy purposes) to see Renee pretend to be in love with someone else. Personally, I'm rooting for the black-haired one and would most prolly be disappointed if golden guy is endgame.

YES SHE'S GONNA CONFESS TO THE DUKE PROBABLY NEXT CHAPTER!!!! YASSSSSSS!!!!! MA SHIP IS GONNA SAIL!!!

the story felt more like a prologe up untill now at this pase it would take more than 200 ch to tell a proper love story .
the translators did a great job by the way

Thanks for the chapter! I ship her with the the blonde dude although he's kind of shady...Since it's obvious that Cabel is who she will end up with I hope from here on out the story will make me like her with Cabel more.

Although it took really forever to finally arrive at the very iconic scene that this whole story is based upon, I am actually really happy it weng like this. That way, we were there on the entire journey of her falling for the wrong man and glimpses of Cabel's true nature and knowing it will unfold very soon (thanks to the fast working, amazing team) feels so goddamn satisfying. Usually, the relationship of the main couple would've already progressed a fair amount by the time Chapter 38 of any manwha is reached, but I really like the route this took, since we got to see the entire picture, know what's gonna happen and soon will have the very starting point of their relationship, a fresh new beginning.

Up until now we all knew what the story was gonna build up to: her falling for blondie, getting drunk and falsely confessing. Soon we'll be left in the dark as to what's going to happen next and I am so 100% ready, excited prepared for this.

I read chapter 1 again and HSSHSHSHSHSH
im glad she confessed to the wrong person, IM SUPER GLAD SHE GOT DRUNK AND WHEN CABEL HUGGED HIM OMGGGGGG

I suppose im not that blond guy fa because somehow I feel he expects her to do things or get what he said all the time like..... He speaks in code ... Must be my thinking but I just feel like he expects her to like him?

At this point, Cabel is the way.
Blondie is a little, i don't mean false, you know, just hard to get? but Cabel doesn't seems to put on airs, seesm like Renee can trust him way more imo.

Users who are viewing this thread