A False Confession - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Her conception of her future self older and wistfully regretful did me in. XD

This story's pace and atmosphere is all over the place. One moment she is depressed and the next (in the same chapter) she is lusting after the prince. And I honestly I cannot accept all the praise she is getting in this story. While I understand she performed a miracle, none of it seems like it's something she did of our own will or purpose, rather it is just a bunch of deus ex machina. None of her achievements were deserved.

@mimi0613 Using deus ex machina for so many parts of the story just shows a weak storyline. Nothing the MC does is because of any inherent goal she has, rather she is just following whatever the story wants her to do. And as a result, she lacks personality. If anything, she just functions as a self insert character. I would have stopped reading already if it weren't for the nice art.

it hurts it hurts so much why did the author make the prince's character so lovable augh i hope he finds his match

Aggregator gang
Lol! How does she mess this up? He is literally always wearing white while the other guy wears black. This is fun.

I wish the first couple of chapters after it flashed back were clearer that we were going to get the full story of her relationship with the prince, but it became clear before too long so it is not a huge deal.

Users who are viewing this thread