A False Confession - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I like her friend, she's kinda stiff but still caring, it'll be sad if something bad happens to her in the later chapters

Thanks for the chapter. Out of curiosity, does anyone know at which chapter we loop back around to the prologue?

Sooooooo what if... this "war" was just bait. And a bigger and stronger kingdom is going to take the opportunity to attack the empire now that the leaders of the paladin and imperial knights are out of the way.

@Lazytyke The raws are currently at chapter 30 and it still hasn't reached the timeline of the prologue. So I'm guessing not for a loooong time...

Fed-Kun's army
@JNatalie omg srsly? i like long series' ngl but omg how long must i wait for a happy ending bc ik once she confesses there will still be a huge conflict between the male leads and her confessing to the wrong person
btw is the person she ends up with the blondie or the person she confessed if its alr revealed 😳😳

Contributor
What a boring MC. Doing nothing but complaining for 8 chapters.

Okay, forget about the Duke and the Prince, Priest Varsi is best boy now! 😍 The color of his hair and eyes is sooooo pretty~

@dsigh Ikr?! Seems like a bad idea to send out all of your main forces to deal with such a 'trivial' problem and leaving your country unprotected.

Forgive me, Lord, but oh boy, OHHHH BOY

Priest Varsi is such a fine and handsome man 😍💦

Users who are viewing this thread