A False Confession

it’s irritating how she keeps screening how he has treated her till now out and replacing it with the way he is perceived on the battlefield. LIKE ARE YOU FCKING KIDDING ME.

@prettiepumpkin
Cabel likes Renee (he gives her medicine for her insomnia and saved her life before all this confession). But he didn't know how to confess his feelings for her. So he used her confession as a chance to express his feelings. Smth like this i guess.

If I'm being honest. My whole body and being is rejecting the prince. Cabel is for life and I feel she has more chemistry with him rather than than the prince anyway. All I know is just don't hurt my Cabel

Anybody who wants Elvin is weak and predictable. Cabel for life, he's way better than a wishy washy, act sweet prince type. He's not cute that way , Cabel is more cute. But too each their own but still CABEL GANG FOR LIFE!!!

i fee bad for cabel once he finds out it was a false confession

oh shoot i read a spoiler that
cabels knows renee was confessing to elvin and not him but bcs he liked her he just used it as an advantage to know he liked renee :(((

Is it me, or did the art change in this last chapter? Either way.... Cabel's smile is melting my heart 😋

From the start I was already rooting for Cabel just because he's dark haired (pretty shallow ik!) but now this just makes me love him so much more.
idk what's with the angsty type in novels but they are bae 😍

Group Leader
@Kaecl please read the notes in last chapter. we already said we already catch up with raw. so yeah you won't get what you want, what you can do now is wait.

... the art is good... but the MC....I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG BUT SOMEHOW SHE'S WEIRD???? I CAN'T EVEN PUT MY FINGER ON IT. THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER INTERNAL MONOLOUGE....

Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this manga so the rest of us can enjoy it! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Just marathoned this and I really dislike the FL. She feels like the female version of shinji ikari. The constant self doubt is just so suffocating.

I hate how FL doesnt have a backbone. Its hard to look at her when as a healer, she should at least know one fact: no matter how "evil" Cabel may be, a knight wouldnt hurt a healer esp. as they're short in supply. Her personality is hilarious but her internal monologues are always too loud that its not until Chapter 40 when I realized that its mostly just her monologue. With her monologues I was fooled that I was reading about some strong, witty woman when in fact she's just some crazy girl who got a magic cheat somehow. Im staying on this for Cabel, but def not holding out any hope for wishy-washy FL. Cant even be bothered to remember her name.

Users who are viewing this thread