A False Confession

does anyone have the titles to the -ahem- wall of kants? I'm interested in quite a few 😳

@Michael_Chandra @Vofuro no, no, it’s not like that.

he know it was a false confession but it’s not from the start. He realised it later. When? We dont know when bc it wasnt explained explicitly in the novel. Also Haru confirmed this too

The story is well written but... it has the two things I hate the most : love triangle and misunderstanding

Lol, it's funny how she messed up her confession. But I don't think she's playing with Cabel's feelings, or at least not intentionally. I believe she genuinely likes Cabel too but she is just much more comfortable with Elvin. There were plenty of instances she got flustered and had her heart racing because of Cabel. She also always feels safe and secure because of Cabel. She said as long as she can see his back, she knows she'd be okay. It was also with Cabel where she had her power breakthrough.

I think she is just too intimated or still feels awkward around him. She might like Elvin too but I don't think she has realized how much she actually likes Cabel more.

Has anybody found where we can read this novel online? I see that the Korean web novel is already at Chapter 99 while the manhwa is at chapter 42. I'd love to read the novel!

@kimcgfi unfortunately, it's only available in korean. Umm, wdym the novel is at ch 99? The novel is finished around 200 chapters, we have not even reached half of the novel yet.

Can someone explain to me the difference between Korean novel and manhwas are? I'm fairly new and I thought they were the same thing but after reading the comments I guess they're not? Is it like a book turned book with less dialogue and pictures? Lol

Omg I feel so bad for him 😢 I blame her for giving him false hope. I’m for Cabel all the way!! ✊🏼✊🏼

Users who are viewing this thread