A False Confession

Goddamit i f****ng love this series
Give me moooore
@jjvngoo to be fair,
in that cliff? She had all the reasons to believe she was gonna die. And remember, she had always been afraid of him, even when she sometimes saw 'im in a different light

What a shitshow. If you don't like him then be honest with him instead of playing with other people's feelings like that. Stupid mc

Cabel is too good for her, like just say you don't like him if you don't want to date! Cabel is just super adorable and ignorant...

what the eff is wrong with the MC? She keeps lying about things that could really hurt people, because she's scared of telling the truth. it's so annoying

i'm gonna drop this..maybe i'll come back in a year to see if the MC shows some real growth and remorse about lying

I put this on hold before bc it was obvious MC would take time to like ML and I don't really like this kind of 'lie'. But 44 chapters in already and yet she's still...ugh.

I'm dropping dis now since renesha is honestly getting annoying and it's 40+ chapters N there's barely any development. I'll probably come back in a few months N maybe something will actually happen

the art kinda changed. the highlights aren't as prominent as before. i think the artist is rushing the art because people keep complaining there is no development.

Thank you for translating!!! I love this story so much! Just my type of slowburn! \(^w^)/

Tbh this slowburn is child's play in comparison to historical Chinese BL novels (*cough*scumvillian*cough*modaozushi*cough*) so I think I'm well equipped to handle this. Can't wait to see how their relationship will evolve!

I'm on the blondie's team, yet cabel is simply too cute. Renesha need to grow a spine, or else she'll lose 2 hotties!
gonna put this on hold till the endimg come out, or i'll scream in frustration

I hate the "how did i end up in this situation".
Cause its si stupid. Unless you were unaware of the shenaningans happening or you were told something different, theres no way for someone to not know how they got there. (The third and last reason, ignoring reality is omited, cause it dosent apply to this situation).

I really like this manwha, its one of the few that has me really hooked up to the point that its the priority in my follow list.

But seriously, unless they give us a valid reason as to why she shouldnt know how she got in to that situation, its just a very bad and stupid writing tool.

My argument, she cant ask herself that question because by the time of arrival, she should have had that confronted already

@arielforevs I know, rightt?! I'm so sad, because I'm a sucker for beautiful art and good plot... I thught it was my heaven, even if the begging was a little bit long (I didn't mind). And now they just kind of rush :(

Cabel is such a cutie and I love how nicely he treats Renesha but Elvin is one of the hottest 2D men I've ever seen...

Dex-chan lover
holy crap this might be the single cringiest manga description i have ever seen D:

Users who are viewing this thread