A False Confession

Crap both the main guys are hot and have good personalities that I don’t know who is perfect for Rene TvT

A lot of people are hating on the beginning, but honestly I think it's very refreshing and different compared to all the other reincarnation/isekai manhwas. This will be my third time rereading and there's already so much more I've noticed and understood, at first I found Reneé's behavior towards Cabel as annoying and immature (like bruh just till him). However, after rereading I was reminded of just how much she cares for others, as she is seen constantly worrying about the safety of others. So, in a way... perhaps it isn't so much that she's afraid of being killed by Cadel, but that the truth will hurt him.

I feel bad for Cabel all the time, but stayed for the Kant memes thank you!

She should make up her heart and decide.
She is starting to get on my nerves as she doesnt think about the other persons feelings and just because she has this stupid idea that she will die if she tells the truth.
sorry but this twist was good at the beginning but her over! clumsyness for all the war was neither cute nor normal. And now one can think she is plain stupid .... how the heck did someone like her become a "saintess"

Anyone got spoilers? I really liked this series until the point where Renesha confessed to Cabel and irrationality took over :/ I need to know if this misunderstanding will continue for a long-ass time or not... I don't want to see Cabel being hurt.

Someone do something about Renesha whatever it is she's doing, its def not doing anybody nor herself any favors. This series got out of hand real fast lmao im sorry but until there's a major character development for her, keeping my low (low for me, as I never usually rate lower than 7) rating as is.

Loving everything about this manga. From the MC to the love interests to the setting to the story.

Long live misunderstandings and Renesha!

image.jpg

Thank you so much for all your hard work! 💙💙💙💙💙

Does anyone else feel like
what did I just read?!

40+ chapters and what ACTUALLY happened?! Nothing! The art was stunning, but... That war was just walking and more walking and then some hiking then some more WALKING?! It was soooo long.

I don't doubt that vast parts of war is the marching, but...couldn't more happen? Character development? Plot development? Romance development? Any of the above?!

For 3/4 of the time the FL spent it with the 2nd lead🙃 It got to be point where I was like are we really, really sure who the main ML is?! Cos I was (and still an slightly [cos I kinda feel the ML deserves better lol]) confused 😂

It got to the point where I dreaded reading this 😟 It had so much potential... For that many chapters of build up... and then for the most anticlimactic ending to a war EVER to just happen...

I truly hope the next season is A LOT better.

The scanlators were so timely & funny!- and the grammar was so good and for the storyline not to match 😭😭😭

On to Season 2 🤧

@MerriLee3s HAHAHA I totally get what you mean. And the female lead is so annoying with her prejudice wtf. Like even after she realises '...wait maybe I should(n't) judge people entirely by their outer appearances' she still is scared that she'll die from the duke. What? Like he may be a veteran but he isn't a killer... And if he's actually a killer then why wouldn't your knight in shining armour be one too?

Edit: sorry I didn't get much sleep last night

Exactly @Juslin! Like dude you yourself know this man is sleep deprived and just struggling hard with his insomnia. Why are you so scared and jittery all the time? You spent a whole WAR with him- if he was going to kill you it would've happened by now 🙄

I usually am always team FL, but she makes it hard 😭

I love the premise, and should some copycats manhwas emerge, I'm gonna be the first one to read them (feel free to recommend me those). But this particular one just lost the heart for the lead characters and the relations between them - they are pretty lacking. There is more of a relationship between Renesha and Sir Tirack than her and Cabel the main ML... Seems like the author of the story got lost in their own story's developement... Run into a wrong turn somewhere. But the premise and it's potential...! (♡﹏♡)~❁

Fed-Kun's army
That's how the season ends? I feel like I've wasted my time tbh.
This was pretty interesting at first, but my gosh the female MC got so irritating. I don't understand how she devolved so badly.

Huhu...Rene please don’t string him around anymore ☹️ It hurts because Cabel really genuinely likes her and there she goes...*sigh

I'm having a hard time reading other titles after I read this. I like this in so many levels that it raised my bars lol. I hope to have this as a Netflix series or TV series once completed just like What's wrong with Secretary Kim. ❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread