A False Confession

Aw poor Cabel, i know how this will end probably with them both together, but i can see the future struggles with tje emotions and the truth will be a slap to cabel's face, don't worry cabel we would gladly accept you!

Okay, so the thing is, I started with the hunterfansub version, because it had more chapters out. But I just couldn't understand what was she saying, it didn't make any sense. So I switched to Haru's Hyazinthen garden and lo and behold, the chapter made sense!
So I recommend that version, even if we have to wait a little bit. The translation is way better.

Note to self- don't read Hunterfansub SCAN. Read Haru's Hyazinthen garden versions. It is worth waiting the extra days.

The art is beautiful. The male leads are beautiful. The MC is beautiful. Translation is good. I like what I see!

I would like it better if it didn't seem like they were trying to force the idea of reincarnation. I just don't think that it is entirely relevant to the story and honestly wouldn't make much of a difference if the author didn't add it in.

Users who are viewing this thread