A False Confession

Keeps getting better and better as it continues! Really enjoying this story so far, moreso than I thought based on the first few chapters 🤩

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I appreciate all the hard work that goes in to translating this. Hope to see more soon..so for being greedy but dying to know what happens next.

I really went into this one expecting a typical strange-beginnings isekai romance and instead got a treatise on the horrors of war, the inevitable alienation and commodification of one's own labor and skill, and a critique of the inherent flaws of bureaucracy.

.... TBH would've been happy with either version. 10/10

I like cable butt I like the crown prince better heheheheheheheh so I ship her with the crown prince!!

for some reason, sometimes I just can't seem to follow whatever she means to say.... am I the only one? ö_Ö

I really love this manhwa
Apart from the beautiful arts, and lovable characters, the one i like is the detail in this story.
War is still a war. I can relate Renee's mental state in here.
Plus i want to know what exactly happened before the Confession.
And there isn't many manhwa that telling "war" this long. And i like this.
Same with "Emperor and The Female Knight" and some others

guys, I'm currently writing my thesis about webtoon readability, it would be great if you could take 2m to fill it up! https://forms.gle/9n9yGTCzc1juwFJE9
I know some people found this webtoon confusing to read sometimes, that why I thought to add my survey here.
Thank you

Is this really a comedy? It gets kinda dark. I just want it to be happy again. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread