A False Confession

Loving this series so far! Was waiting for things to go down since it was too peaceful xD
Thank you for this <3

This summary is such a lie. This series is definitely not a slapstick romance at all! I'm glad I was enticed by the art and ended up reading this. It has some of the most serious treatment of trauma that I've seen in manga, not just shoujo manga.

This is getting too realistic and I hate where it’s going but I can’t stop reading it. The story is just that good.

As more and more chapters come out, I'm starting to see why she ended up confessing to him and not the other guy. He's there for her during the hard times more often then the other guy and he provides safety to her, even though on the surface she's scared of his attitude, his actions to her are reassuring and they leave a deeper impression of care (the pills, being there for her while she is trying to heal, and giving her a reason so she does not take the blame herself).

Thanks for translation. I really love this manhwa.
Renee is such an ordinary, vital person. She is not “saint,” she also has dark sides, parties that think about themselves. But she is also very good, she gives all she can to save others. Maybe she is afraid that she will regret it all her life if she does not save someone, and this is part of her motivation to save others. But so what? I think she’s very cool. And yes, saw the flowers bloom? Although they have autumn hahaha She brings spring and heal everybody 😁
Cabel so gentle in this chapter.

Can somebody tell me which chapter has Kant? My chapters load very slowly so it's kinda hard to look for it. Thanks if you can.

Thank you dear translators for serving us this fine meal. You did a wonderful job so far with word choice.

This definitely keeps you on the edge of your seat. The author makes great use of short chapters to deliver a complete message.

The background and side characters are no joke either. Everything has it's own meaning and the comedy is on point. It lands so well. The colors are so meaningful in combination with the drawings. It brings me over to thoughts of Naruto!

Plus the explanations don't drag endlessly. I'm not drowning in words because the author chooses the right timing to say things with the right drawings.

Users who are viewing this thread