A False Confession

Thank you for translating!!!

The art is gorgeous to me. Like stunningly gorg! The armour 😍😍😍 Next level!!!

But!

38 chapters?!!! 38 chapters looonnnggg chapters... 38 chapters 😭 and the only real romantic-ish moments with the 2nd ML?!!

And!- is it just me or were those chapters mostly them walking... the FL struggling to hike... And her incessant worrying about the prospect of death and injury... So much worry 😭 for TWO (ish [there may have been more but you get my drift]) battle scenes and almost brushes with death

I kinda like how they directed us back to the beginning!!! Now we understand the fl’s shock at confessing wrong and the consequences of her false confession. We really got to build attachments to the characters during the 30+ chapters of war expedition.

Tysm for your hard work scanning!!! You guys did it (caught up to raws yay)!

Renesha is great, I like her a lot. As for the ML's, I like both Elvin and Cabel. As for who I like with her, well, I'm far more interested in the development between her and Cabel rather than Elvin. Her and Cabel's touching moments have actually been touching (not just literally lol)...while Elvin's have felt kind of flat (imo ofc) - sweet, but flat.

Romance aside, there's enough to keep looking forward to!

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus. I can't believe it took 38 chapters to arrive at chapter 1. Ffs

Anyway. I'm only interested in 1 ship and it's not with the blond dude

If it's me... I would just continue to be drunk and happily go on my way back to the tent to sleep. The next day just act like I can't rmb anything. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread