A False Confession

I’m always wary of such popular characters like elvin, they often have a creepy side to them. Also, he’s kinda boring and meh 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Cabel is the only one I feel bad for rn. I just know she's going to drag this out before he ever finds out the confession wasn't meant for him 😩

I feel pity for Cabel while it must've been shocking for him that she confessed, I for one know he was fond of her before the confession, I just cant imagine how he'd feel when he finds out the truth 🥺 oh cabel, I know she finds some goodness in him from time to time, the mistake was made 😭 but I will pray they end up together in the end
It took a bit long to get to where we are know but I think it was good, it gave support as to why cabel even accepted her confession

Omg FINALLY!!!! Somethings gonna go bad I can feel it omg CABEL AND RENEE should stay together

Okay, finally it's start where it was beginning. And anyone saw white shoes in last scene Renee and Cabel? It's was Elvin, i think. Oh, my... If he knows about Renee's confession. What will happen next? It's so interesting

I have to be honest, I was skeptical if the way the manhwa started was a good idea, it is odd to start from the confession after all, as when the that moment comes it would not be as exciting, BUT IT WAS! I was so into it that I feel so bad for both.

I like both so I’ll be both sad and satisfied no matter what happens. But no matter what, I’ll feel bad for Cabel when he finds out the confession wasn’t meant for him. Thats top tier yikes material.

FINALLY!

Now the question is whether that was a 39 chapter prologue to the actual story, or the false confession happens in the middle and the prologue was that "start in the middle" writing method some authors use.

....I honestly really dislike when authors adopt the latter as a literary technique, though.

Users who are viewing this thread