A False Confession

@Aflowerlove250 it briefly tagged as completed for a a few days some weeks before which really made me panic hahahah. I hope that's true!!!! I HAVE TO READ MORE OF THIS MANWHA LIKE SERIOUSLY.

MLs saves this manhwa, it enrages me
how she doesn't take back her confession just for her 'safety', who the hell would kill you just because you confessed at the wrong person when you were drunk? Also she's a priestess, pretty adorable but dumb af. This rock of a FMC makes me want to just ship the MLs to other peeps
Pace of the manga is pretty slow, art is beautiful, the rock FMC has no character development so far, MLs are adorable and a pretty casual read if you don't think about it

I'm not sure that I like the way things are panning out.

1. The dark-haired ML seems overly possessive; honestly I prefer the golden haired knight. Continuing a new romance based on fearing the love interest is a bit toxic...
2. The FL keeps misunderstanding everything to the point of annoying me.
3. She's clearly a rare, valued healer.... why would her life be in danger? Having the entire plot be driven by her fear of being killed by the ML is unrealistic and dumb.

@moonmystery first season can get you thinking that way haha but I've read some novel spoilers and it'll get better, and if you think about it, being a "rare" and "valued" healer, there would be all sorts of ppl going after her to exploit her powers.. I didn't get far with spoilers but I heard it'll get better! Can't wait for second season 😆
If you're curious -- there's actually a reason for dark-haired ML to be like that, and you might be surprised but the golden haired knight might have something hiding from the FL

the female lead is dense enough to put the entire table of elements to shame

and thus she more or less deserves any emotional distress she puts herself through
if you were to switch the genders of the 3 main charackters you would end up with a average japanese isekai

I feel bad for Cable since he’s being led on. It’s probably going to turn out that he’s had feelings for her for a while beginning with feeling apologetic about scaring her the one time. Then his feelings developing even more when she helped him sleep during the war.

I’m just ready for Reneesha to own up or get caught because it’s gonna hurt him really badly later on. I like Elvins face but you can never tell what he’s thinking. At least Cable is quite honest and free with his emotions and communicates even though it’s pretty one sided since Reneesha lies to him.

Honestly if I was her, I’d be satisfied with Cabel lmao. I’m confident he could obliterate anything threatening me and is devoted enough from what it seems like to give me a financially stable life.

Tbh cabel was better before.. I don't like kind cabel. It feels as if the character before totally changed.. and I don't like the blonde ml either, he looks fishy like he's hiding something... Cabels character is the only messed up thing here. It feels like he didn't get development rather his whole personality flipped...

P.S: If there is some sort of news for season 2 please tell me ❤️❤️
Thank you~

Group Leader
im kinda rooting for blonde bc he looks like he has potential to be yandere
i don't rlly like the cabel rn

While this is such an eye candy it’s a pain to read mainly because of the FL.
If you are not ready for toxic relationships, this is not for you.
Realistically speaking, you’ll be able to feel if the person truly wants to be with you, so idk Cabel but...

It will be total cliche if the prince is hiding something bad or has ulterior motives just to justify the current pairing.

Its so boring that I am skipping dialogues. I can only see are pretty boys and a bipolar Female Lead that enjoys flirting in a war where people die in front of her.

I rather call this "Flirting in a War" than "A false confession".

Its another one with useless Isekai genre, where the MC doesn't even use her previous knowledge, thus even you remove that genre, the story will be the same.

Edit: I change my rating from 5/10 to 4/10 because the MC is a cowardly bitch. Maybe season 2 will change my mind?

the entire manhwa has been so amazing, totally loved the way the civilian healer was depicted struggling through the war, ptsd/trauma, the build up and the PAY OFF of the confession was so so so good - up until that point i was so invested in renee, cabel, and elvin, the love triangle was good!

but then everything after that just fell so flat lmao cabel's character development seems to have just been thrown out the window, same with renee? and it's so tragic, bc throughout the war they're both depicted as multidimensional chars. now it's like the author just gave up lmao

elvin's char hasnt been trashed Yet but i have a feeling that's bc the author is tryna make him Mysterious, and the trash factor might be coming up lol

really hoping season 2 saves the disappointing end of season 1 :/ like wtf happened

I just finished S1, and the FMC annoys me. I understand that they are trying to portray her in a humorous way, but for me, it's coming off as a cowardly dumbass who's wandering around while people are going to war and dying. Now, she does save practically everyone at the end, and I partly understand that being in the midst of a battle where you could die is a very pressuring situation, however, something about the way she acts just irks me. Like when it is time to heal wounded soldiers, she is hiding somewhere napping. Maybe it's only my personal preference towards strong and capable FMC's, but she always seems to be the burden of the whole group, despite her divine power.
Not to mention - there's barely any character development, other than her - learning that lives matter??? I forgot - and comparing the end to the beginning, she's still pretty stupid, except for the fact that she knows her ability slightly better. I still have questions that may have been answered (for the most part, I skipped a lot of dialogue I thought boring): Why can't the FMC heal herself? If she can, then why is she so worried about dying? For the most part, I don't get why she's portrayed so powerfully and then she ends up... not being to do much, you know?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread