a feature to copy every single manga title on our follow list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to make a list of all the manga I've been reading for a while now, but copying the titles of about 350 different manga is too much of a hassle so I thought a feature like this would be good for people who are in a similar situation as me and also for the sake of safekeeping. It would totaly suck to be unable to reminisce about all the manga I've been reading all this time after a good 5 or 6 years later.

Also, thanks for all the good work and effort you people are putting in Mangadex. Since manga and anime culture is literally nonexistent in my country there is nowhere to buy from, and since it's also hard and expensive to buy them from abroad, Mangadex have been a huge help for me. Thanks for all the effort you put into this site and also to all translators in here.

Group Leader
@Agyl
https://api.mangadex.org/v2/user/me/followed-manga

Use that link, which you can save out as a JSON file (this link can be used by anybody logged into their account). It's one long barebones list with no sorting whatsoever, so it could be a little more elegant in my opinion, like having the titles show without having to click the dropdown menu, or better sorting with grouped sections (reading, plan to read, on-hold, etc) ...but it gets the job done at the end of the day, as it shows everything you need.

When Batoto died, they offered users to save their follow list as a JSON file as well, which mangadex in it's early days was able to implement in it's site letting users import their follows file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread