A Galaxy Next Door - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Kuga-san and Removing the Thorn

Dex-chan lover
Funny. The island people claim to love our FMC, but they seem to just want her to be close to them, disregarding what she herself might want. That doesn't seem like a healthy kind of love to me.
That's a big part of separatists ideology. You'll find it heavily in religion, isolated cultures and tribal people.

Back before we became traders and artisans, it was important to keep close ranks and individualism was suppressed otherwise we'd die out. Unfortunately, in a lot of places, this lasted right up to the end of the 20th century and has been revived within heavily conservative politics.

In the same note, those who practice separatism also have a massive persecution complex so any attempt to convers rationally about it, is met with claims of attacking beliefs, values and customs. There's no way to move forward as they only want to move back.

Group Leader
I was thinking this would turn into some Kaguya like story and she would just be forced to be separated from him or something.
I think it's just referring to how the story started with his parents not being around and all

Users who are viewing this thread