A Galaxy Next Door

Fed-Kun's army
Larger image.

wxpO2WS.png

Also the cover of #5 of good!Afternoon magazine.

u4WiRvP.png

Probably take a couple of days... I have time now because I was going to go to Florida for vacation, but

KrDHGhJ.png

Fed-Kun's army
@arondyne

If I see a space ship, I'll add a sci-fi tag. She said they're from a meteor but we don't know if they stepped off of a shiny space ship 10 years ago or if that's their creation legend.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Thanks for picking up another interesting series.
Also I agree with you about S-F tag, that it doesn't match. If anything this gives me "Night on the Galactic Railroad" vibes so something like Fantasy, Philosophical or Mysticism would be probably better.

Thank you soooo much Paul for picked this up!
I love Gido Amagakure and her (?) works.
I plan to buy the tankobon ver when it's come out. To be honest, everytime I look at the author's art, it always have this slightly changes. Was it just my imagination?

Like, I'mma gonna read this either way but... Did Gido-sensei have a stroke in the middle of this chapter?

I was cruising along the highway of "Yay more taking care of kids manga. Love all them feels" when this took a sharp left on to "WHAAAAAAAT EVEN HAPPENED HERE" road.

Again, not gonna stop me from enjoying it. I love everything she writes, but my even if my heart was ready, my brain was not. This needs that Sci-Fi tag something FIERCE.

Nice art. Like that they actually draw things instead of use clip paint studio assets for all the backgrounds and 3d models traced over like 99% of manga now.

Users who are viewing this thread