A Girl & Her Guard Dog

Seriously a lot of people here are complaining and relating this story to pedophilia. Just STOP. This is only a shojou manga for gods sake. I for one like it when there's an age gap between fl and ml.. Keiya is quite dashing and he and Isaku are PERFECT TOGETHER. The 10 year gap would not make any difference once she reaches legal age anyway.

So y'all who complain about the story go find another manga to read! Geez...

End of rant

Thanks Ikemen scans.. Looking forward to more updates. 🙏🙏

Hahaha funny that anyone would think that this is pedophilia cuz let me tell you it's not my aunt was 19 years younger than her first husband and my parents are 13 years apart! And also what happened to the "age doesn't matter in love" sh*t? People still get married even if they are more than 20 years apart ok!?!

Isn't first year high school Grade 10? A 26 year old and a 10th grader?
-Not the FBI

Dex-chan lover
Im more surprised no one in the class or school notices a man 10 years older than them gets in the class and study with them. Hes basically an old man

to the person who said "its not pedophilia because my parents blah blah blah". Yeah its not pedophilia when everyone involved is an adult. a 13 year age gap with a child and an adult is definately pedophilia.

Fed-Kun's army
Well fortunately it's a cartoon about mafia princesses and sexy bodygaurds so really you dont have to apply realistic standards to it given that its already beyond feasible, just enjoy the romance; or don't.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this shit can be really wild at some points, but its still really cute lol.

Double-page supporter
@Zhela

It's fine when the two are consenting adults, let's say a 24 y. o and a 35 y. o there's no problem.

But an adult and a minor... It screams iffy to me, not to mention she's known him since she was young and vice versa. Just creepy

Yeah dropping this, can't find this cute or romantic at all.

@scarlet_summer i completely agree with you! It's disgusting... just to disgusting to even talk about. But in this manga i think it's pretty normal. My grandma got married when she was only 13 :,) and my friend got married when she was 16 :,,)
You could say it's a normal thing here in my country

Group Leader
@merakisz another scan group posted it before and delete all their old chapters

we don't plan to do missing chapters due to staff being busy so you gotta read it on aggregators or wait for official english release

Users who are viewing this thread