A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind."

The colors kind of throw me off. I always thought of the mute girl as light brownish haired and her friend as silver haired.

to <TheElusiveTaco>

may you get the blessing you needed to move forward with this project 😉

just getting so excited by looking at the cover 😀

may i can read this no longer than later 😊

Dex-chan lover
Yay, it got serialized, always love it when that happens.

Dex-chan lover
@SOL_rocks Not yet, I guess. TheElusiveTaco still has permission to work on the twitter version AFAIK, but to help keep it that way also requested in the serialization announcement in ch. 7.5 that people not pick up the serialized version. The Editor that OK'd the translation of the twitter stuff would probably be less OK with everything if the real deal over here starts getting scanlated too, even if it's by other people.

Some groups might actually respect that request, others could potentially ignore it since it's not really like that request was anything more than a request, ultimately people are gonna do whatever they wanna do.

Contributor
@Kanami-chan No, actually. When I made the page, I titled it the same as the webcomic, except I added (Serialization) on top of it. I also added the official English title for the series, but I preferred the original one. I guess the mods changed it.

I’m glad someone finally picked this up for scanlation. I was kind of unsure as to why this went so long without one, though, considering it was quite popular.

Users who are viewing this thread