A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind."

I don't know why but I feel like I have read this kind of story before somewhere?... but strangely the characters look different? The story is good as I read in the past that I almost forgot it existence which makes me feel bad cause how can I forgot the good old story I read before 😢But well I love the story

Fed-Kun's army
... Just killed me with adorableness. XD Need more translated, note enough cuteness in the world.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder why the english translation took so long while the other translation is already ch.19

tbh i really wanna read it but can't understand the language :(

Dex-chan lover
Wait, when did this get a Yuri tag? There's zero indication of romance so far, so I wonder if it's right. I mean, Kokosaki can *literally read minds*, so I think she'd know if Mashiro was interested in her like that!

Are the raws much further ahead than the Spanish translation or something?

@WhereTheYuriAt The author defined it as Yuri on their twitter, so I assume that's the reason.
That doesn't necessarily mean it'll take an explicitly romantic route, as the Yuri genre in Japan also includes subtext, so it might just keep dropping hints like it's done so far (blushing, tsundere act, etc...), and leave their future romantic life together to the readers' imagination.

Since on this website the Yuri tag is supposed to imply sexual and explicit acts, which haven't happened here, Shoujo-Ai only would be more coherent, but both tags are going to be merged soon anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread