A Girl Who Can't Speak Thinks "She Is Too Kind."

Fed-Kun's army
https://myanimelist.net/manga/124644/Koe_ga_Dasenai_Shoujo_wa_Kanojo_ga_Yasashisugiru_to_Omotteiru add its MAL to the info row please

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad there's no generic explanation for her telepathy powers it's just there. Keeps things simple and sweet

It isn't a "forced smile", it called a "business smile" or otherwise known as "I got to pretend I give a shit about the conversion" smile.

English translation has a lot of catching up to do XD best of luck whoever's working on it <3

Come on, there are already 25 chapters in Brazilian and Italian, someone please continue the English translations

Why are tags literally tossed at random?

The site's definition of yuri implies that there is a romantic relationship between females, and to make a distinction from shoujo-ai, that it focuses more on sexuality than feelings.

Now, not only this manga is about feelings and not sexuality, but there is no romantic relationship either (yet or ever).

So who the heck tags the shit here.

Double-page supporter
"Hey mom , I wanna read Komi Can't Communicate"

"We have Komi Can't Communicate at home"

The Komi Can't Communicate at home:

Double-page supporter
@Dhimas505 this isn't yuri, as we westerners see it since there is no lesbian relationships but in japan yuri is a synonym to shoujo ai.
it was written in the credit page of an earlier chapter

Users who are viewing this thread