A Girl's Prison in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
After many chapters of slow reveals and building tension, this clunky exposition dump is pretty disappointing. The story wouldn’t even be that bad if all of this wasn’t crammed into one chapter.

Did this get axed?
nobody ever reads the final chapter when it says completed smh

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Flashback chapter out of the way, the question is still how their rebellion will overthrow Yui.

Dex-chan lover
I called it that Yui forced the double suicide on Eri.

The pacing of this manga is pretty fast but I'm curious as to where it's gonna go
It feels like it’s got a decent pace but yeah I feel you on that it feels a bit fast

This was so good but now it got sooooo stupid, they don't have the technology to wake up the girls but they do have the technology for DNA splicing and cloning? what happened to rest of the world did only 2 dudes get left behind from the space voyage? and they both happened to be in Japan and have access to the lab and the technology required to create life?

there are so many loopholes in this chapter, this smells like it did get axed and the author is rushing to end the story weather it makes sense or not.

Dex-chan lover
there are so many loopholes in this chapter, this smells like it did get axed and the author is rushing to end the story weather it makes sense or not.
I wonder if the whole " there's only 3 more chapters left to translate" would have said that to begin with...

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow... Sucks to be you little grasshopper. Now go fix this f-ed up world by ending your former BF.
Even if the worldbuilding is kinda suspect at least it is consistent. Bad characters all around and an MC with her own demons and convictions. Lets see how this all pans out.

Dex-chan lover
Yui is a horrible person for murdering her friend.

Wow. The men who were left behind to die are complete shitheads.

I didn't expect this series to involve a simple form of forward time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread