A Girl's Prison in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Wow this is going so fast it’s getting hard to follow. It feels like we’re missing several pages for this to make proper sense.
We have a full scale rebellion and the priest and god doesn’t notice anything? Why and where did the other god get the gun from? You don’t usually casually carry around that.

Group Leader
I cant wait for the 4KIDS adaptation of this manga. Finger guns boiiiii

EkJ_rXHXsAMXyw-.jpg:large

Dex-chan lover
The pacing right now feels like the Mangaka was told that they were only cleared for one more volume and then it would be axed, so they're trying to get it finished in 1 volume instead of 2 or 3
Same feeling I get. Basically it got axed but they’re still trying to give us an ending. Better this than nothing at all, even if it’s a poor ending it’s still an ending.

Dex-chan lover
We know this get axed. But i can't see how this did so badly ? How ? :wtf:

I gotta say this is actually the most interest Isekai Yuri i seen so far, and Isekai in gerenal. and the first 2 volume keeping the pacing quite fine,
I mean it keep you wonder what would happen next chapter. And it is easy to read too. it's simple enough to follow, It not too much words or slow and not repeative. this sound like a work really easy to digest.
I mean how this get drop when people can going through other less interesting work that have L-N which is basically wall of text :questionblob:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread