A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 34

Oo. What's this call going to be about?

I was hoping we would get to see Yooyeon's aegyo come out in that game🥺. It seems like sunbae is gradually catching the feels. I can't blame him. Bareum's "oppa" attacked my heart too!

Thank you so much for the update ❤️. I hope the team stays safe and healthy.

ah i know he's probably not the main love interest in the end, but I want them together

I still like blackie more, forgot his name its been a while and I'm reading too many at once lol. I'll just use the nickname from black haired princess.

Their relationship just feels a lot more fun and they get along better.

I feel like this guy can't return the love properly.

Contributor
Ahaha, that Warhol-esque poster of Yoo-Yeon on the wall almost made me choke on my coffee hahah. What a great start of the day lmao

And oh, boy, the other guy is catching feels indeed, 'Oppa' was a killer attack move, Ba-Reum xD

Thanks for the update and keep up the awesome work, guys~! <3

She's too cute for this wooooorld eeee xD Love both the boys and be sad when the inevitable drama will appear. Wonder which guy she'll actually end with?

I can’t take this anymore... At this point I’VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH EVERY DAMN CHARACTER THAT EXISTS, LIKE LITERALLY. I have a crush on Ba-Reum, Yoo-Yeong, Jae-Hyun, Ah-Reum and Do-Eun. Help-

ahh the seeds of love. i love both male leads tho it's so unfair that she's gonna have to choose

Users who are viewing this thread