A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 41

Group Leader
Dude, I hope you are there to apologize and that's it. If you beg to get back together, or expect something else with your apology, you're trash.

Dude. Move out of the way cuz there will be another and better guy who will treasure this wonderful woman!

Aggregator gang
Her boyfriend needs to get the fuck out of here smh trash bitch. He probably doesn't feel like he's doing anything wrong, and tbh if this only happened once or twice then yeah it would be fine but he continuously does this which causes her to think "oh he did this but it's only the second time so its ok..... oh he did it again.... and again.. and again" until the stress of this has built up in her. My friend irl has a boyfriend who does the same shit every fucking day and at first it was ok but then he did it a second time and a third time and a fourth time and a fifth.

That mf better be there to apologize and get the fuck out her life bc imma lose it if he still doesn't see what's wrong or if he just says "im sorry i was wrong" just to get her to get back with him.

aljdjsfewfjkewl im so mad

Dex-chan lover
Visiting her at work while in an argument? That's a big no-no. Just another thing to add to his pile of "he's only thinking of himself" list.

Yeahhh they def need a break.if you can't make time for her then it's time to say goodbye. Your priorities changed

Dex-chan lover
Their love language or expectations of being in a relationship don't match anymore. They made it so far, but they were changing as individuals themselves, in a way that aren't compatible with each other. It was good they ended it.

I don't think he's trash. He didn't treat his girl right, and he didn't know what she wanted and didn't care either.
He took her for granted and I'm sure he will grow and learn from this.
But if he's expecting a second chance and thinking that an apology will solve everything.... boy is he wrong.

They just have different values ;_; I mean jaehyun is pretty shitty as a boyfriend ngl but he had different expectations than doeun and they needed to break up to learn and grow from it. but if he tries to get back together I will throw a chair because he needs to learn to accept consequences :mad:

wow he's literally a piece of shit...and he probably doesn't even see anything wrong with how he's acting 🤡 both people in a relationship have to contribute to make the relationship work

The sad fact is he is more invested in his friends than her. Not that he should neglect his friends, but she's not being treated as a priority. Like others have mentioned, he took her for granted and because he didn't really have any expectations of her for spending time together he sort of assumed it'd be that way with her too. While one can argue that it may have helped if she more explicitly stated what she needed from him earlier on, I also don't think he was completely ignorant either. He avoided telling her about the club because he knew it'd upset her that he was spending time and energy on that, when he's always giving her the leftovers.

I don't think he's a terrible person necessarily, but he is a selfish and immature partner. For a relationship to work both parties need to consistently and persistently consider one another and be willing to, when appropriate, accommodate the other person's feelings/needs above their own. However, he consistently makes one sided decisions, shows a lack of interest in her wants/needs and even though this has been an ongoing issue for them, he hasn't demonstrated any effort to change his ways. She shouldn't have to settle for a "on the back burner" relationship.

honestly you gotta have some problems if you legit can't spend at least a day with your gf. where does all his friends come up from? lmao. do eun's bf was written a bit too unrealistic. but ig ig something like this could happen somewhere in the world...

This is a really good example of how people grow apart and break up. Neither are really wrong in a sense; he never lied nor cheated. However, they both were tiptoeing around issues in the relationship and they had different values and needs. A lack of communication will always do that. She should've told him that it hurt her when he didn't prioritize quality time together, like having dinner or spending the day together. He should've been upfront that he needs space to do his work for his club and be with his friends. A part of the problem is that they've been dating for so long that they probably took for granted that they understood each other without realizing that they probably have different interests and needs than they did years ago when they first got together. And now something's broken. It kind of sucks, but it is what it is.

Double-page supporter
I can't help but relate with Do-eun coz her reason for breaking up with her bf is so freaking close to mine ugh

I hope they don't get back together anymore, for her to finally move on and find a better person

Moonbun scans thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to the next update!

Users who are viewing this thread