A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 69 - The Final Blow

Dex-chan lover
He'll probably go live as a monk in some far-away monastery now if he wants to live a long life. :kek:

Dex-chan lover
This makes for an excellent choice for a public execution. Loudly proclaim the crimes commited, with all the evidence at hand, and show everyone what consequences such actions have by setting an example. Go through a trial first so it'll be understood as a fair judgement.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprised he wasn't given the death penalty right there with all those crimes. Especially since they have evidence.
You'd think so, but no... Not really...
If he were a commoner or minor noble, yes. But he's the sole heir of a powerful trade emporium/house, who could get away with all that stuff because Daddy ...handled... his son's little escapades.

If they'd execute him outright, there'd be a Stink, but Daddy could claim false evidence, rigged trial, and the works.
With him alive and incarcerated there is an actual excuse to pay a nice little visit to the Main Office, and have a look around for any other things that might have been going on, and other little japes.

So currently Turdus Magnificus is worth much more alive than dead as a political tool. He's the crowbar they're going to use to break Daddy's power..

After that "gift" from Yoke, he better not get death sentence. He is surely going to have a live worse than being dead
If I am in Yoke's place, I would make it better. I'd send those "books" to him every week, new ones, so that he would feel the burn.

Edit: oh, and considering that they also used the GoPro to air the video of them slaying monsters, I think if Yoke searched the black market, he could find those "videos" too. He should send it to him and make him suffer in prison.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
1pohycC.png

dude be speedrunning his death

Dex-chan lover
Yeahhhfrom what ive seen/read she does end up in the party i think
That must happen down the line somewhat because I remember the person with the novel spoilers saying she went to jail to atone for her part in this mess but that Yoke promises her a spot in Clover when she gets out. At the point they gave that spoiler there was no indication that she was getting out of jail any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
blood boils whenver you're horni
you passed out before it kills
Oh, that's beautiful.
It'd severely affect the duration of the trials or whatever he gonna attend next, but that's an incovenience I'm willing to take.

Dex-chan lover
That must happen down the line somewhat because I remember the person with the novel spoilers saying she went to jail to atone for her part in this mess but that Yoke promises her a spot in Clover when she gets out. At the point they gave that spoiler there was no indication that she was getting out of jail any time soon.
She didn't exactly go to jail, her punishment was revoked license for a year and being made to work as temporary employee for the guild for the same amount of time, in the LN she don't return until the start of Volume 3, so she is missing for a whole Volume (this is still Volume 1), not sure if her punishment was the same in the WN though or if she got anything at all

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wait, did the mangaka forget to draw the dark magic scar(?) during the last few chapters? I didn't remember seeing it for a while and it suddenly popped up again on MC's neck.

Dex-chan lover
Lets be real? Jaime is probs alive but being used/around simon and that is how he gets his justice too?

Dex-chan lover
Soooo….is that curse basically he cannot do f*p, read p*rn books(if exist), imagining lewd things to any girls, or even go to brothel?

Users who are viewing this thread