A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 69 - The Final Blow

Dex-chan lover
Wait, did the mangaka forget to draw the dark magic scar(?) during the last few chapters? I didn't remember seeing it for a while and it suddenly popped up again on MC's neck.
its seems the scar only appeared when Yoke use dark magic, in other time its hidden

Dex-chan lover
I agree with comments saying it didn't seem like an emergency, so I think he's being hypocritical about his use of dark magic. Would've been simpler to just kill a home intruder and claim Floridian Stand Your Ground Freedom Democracy Founding Fathers God Given Rights Well Regulated Harem Militia

I agree with comments saying it didn't seem like an emergency, so I think he's being hypocritical about his use of dark magic. Would've been simpler to just kill a home intruder and claim Floridian Stand Your Ground Freedom Democracy Founding Fathers God Given Rights Well Regulated Harem Militia
Try saying this again when the girl he aimed to r*pe is your little sister or daughter. Try saying that it isn't an emergency to give the guy a huge lesson, so that no one else would do the same as him. Basically, what Yoke did here is making a vocal statement here, saying that "If anyone's trying to do the same thing as this fat pig to anyone important to me, then you're gonna suffer the same way as him, or even worse, so if you don't want to, don't even think about doing it".

Dex-chan lover
Try saying this again when the girl he aimed to r*pe is your little sister or daughter. Try saying that it isn't an emergency to give the guy a huge lesson, so that no one else would do the same as him. Basically, what Yoke did here is making a vocal statement here, saying that "If anyone's trying to do the same thing as this fat pig to anyone important to me, then you're gonna suffer the same way as him, or even worse, so if you don't want to, don't even think about doing it".
An emergency is a dangerous situation where you need to take quick action sooner than later to prevent a bad outcome.

There was an emergency in the previous chapter, but it has ended.

The current situation is that the criminal is in the custody of the local lord, arrested and handcuffed. He is restrained and sitting on the floor in front of MC. There is no immediate danger. The most likely outcome, trial and punishment, is not harm to his housemates. MC is not facing an emergency.

You mentioned teaching the criminal a lesson, and sending a message to others. Getting revenge after the fact doesn't qualify as reacting to an emergency, as the emergency is over. Sending a message to future potential rapists would also not qualify, because this is a hypothetical situation where active threats or perpetrators have yet to be identified.

Therefore, I continue to believe MC has contradicted himself when he said he would only use dark magic for emergencies.

I also believe it wasn't a good trade for MC. What if the antagonist finds a cure for the curse? If MC was willing to give part of his lifespan to prevent the antagonist from being rapey again, it would cost less and gaurantee more safety to potential victims to have killed the antagonist in self defense during the home invasion.
Edited to try and shorten this newsletter :slap:

Last edited:
An emergency is a dangerous situation where you need to take quick action sooner than later to prevent a bad outcome.

There was an emergency in the previous chapter, but it has ended.

The current situation is that the criminal is in the custody of the local lord, arrested and handcuffed. He is restrained and sitting on the floor in front of MC. There is no immediate danger. The most likely outcome, trial and punishment, is not harm to his housemates. MC is not facing an emergency.

You mentioned teaching the criminal a lesson, and sending a message to others. Getting revenge after the fact doesn't qualify as reacting to an emergency, as the emergency is over. Sending a message to future potential rapists would also not qualify, because this is a hypothetical situation where active threats or perpetrators have yet to be identified.

Therefore, I continue to believe MC has contradicted himself when he said he would only use dark magic for emergencies.

I also believe it wasn't a good trade for MC. What if the antagonist finds a cure for the curse? If MC was willing to give part of his lifespan to prevent the antagonist from being rapey again, it would cost less and gaurantee more safety to potential victims to have killed the antagonist in self defense during the home invasion.
Edited to try and shorten this newsletter :slap:
The emergency ain't over yet tho. He still has political power, remember? He still has the gall to threaten to kill the little girl even tho he is cuffed. Meaning he still thinks that he has the power to do it. So he has to be taught a harsh lesson.
What power am I talking about? His dad's political & monetary power as a company owner. His dad's network. That's the main problem here. So he needs to be dealt in a way in which his parents can't help, and thus far, nothing has been found in order to deal with Persephone's curse yet. So it's still a realistic way to deal with the fatso. And the fatso is still an emergency.

Dex-chan lover
The emergency ain't over yet tho. He still has political power, remember? He still has the gall to threaten to kill the little girl even tho he is cuffed. Meaning he still thinks that he has the power to do it. So he has to be taught a harsh lesson.
What power am I talking about? His dad's political & monetary power as a company owner. His dad's network. That's the main problem here. So he needs to be dealt in a way in which his parents can't help, and thus far, nothing has been found in order to deal with Persephone's curse yet. So it's still a realistic way to deal with the fatso. And the fatso is still an emergency.
And you don't seem to understand the concept of "emergency".
There is indeed still a problem to address, but it is not going to impact them in the next few minutes. Or hours. Probably not even the next couple of days.
Going by your standards, anything can be an emergency apparently.

Edit: also of note, this curse doesn't solve the "emergency" you consider here. If anything, it makes the situation worse.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And frivolous. That guy has no power over getting horny, so he will die. Could just as well slit his throat then and there instead. Or used fire to disfigure him if killing wasn't the purpose, but rather torture. Or just left him be as it sounds like his life will be shit either way.
Or you know, snip snip. Would prevent the same thing without the drawbacks.

Dex-chan lover
That was absolutely not frivolous. He cursed the pig to literally burn to death whenever he gets horny. That’s beautiful
That might not be the case.
He's cursed to boil when he "thinks of women in that way".
"That way" might not mean "sexually", but "as objects to be owned".
In this case, he can still get aroused as long as he doesn't also think "I will make her my slave" or something similar.
So it's open to interpretation, at least with this translation.

And you don't seem to understand the concept of "emergency".
There is indeed still a problem to address, but it is not going to impact them in the next few minutes. Or hours. Probably not even the next couple of days.
Going by your standards, anything can be an emergency apparently.

Edit: also of note, this curse doesn't solve the "emergency" you consider here. If anything, it makes the situation worse.
By my standards, when facing a human, prepare for the worst. A human is the second thing you can't trust after demons after all. Since we're easily enticed by demons and our desires to do bad things. So, always be ready for the worst case scenario. Every second is an emergency, be ready for it. Death and danger can come at any time after all.

Dex-chan lover
By my standards, when facing a human, prepare for the worst. A human is the second thing you can't trust after demons after all. Since we're easily enticed by demons and our desires to do bad things. So, always be ready for the worst case scenario. Every second is an emergency, be ready for it. Death and danger can come at any time after all.
First, "everything is an emergency" means that nothing is.
By this standard, you can't prioritize because you need to address everything at once. Issues, potential issues, apparently-non-issues... everything demands immediate attention... so you can't do anything because it is literally impossible to address every actual, potential and purely imaginary issue immediately.

Second, let's get back to a more realistic definition of "emergency", which is trouble demanding immediate action because the known consequences are imminent. Things that can be addressed tomorrow are not an emergency. Close, but not quite. Things that might be an issue are not an emergency, and arguably not an issue at all. Every human has the potential to be a danger. Much like every second you're alive holds the potential for death or injury. This doesn't mean that every human and every second is a danger, much less one that demands immediate action. If you were really living by this standard, it has a name and it is "paranoia".

Finally, I'm pretty sure you're saying this in bad faith anyway. Because you'd have much better to do than posting anything on a manga forum. Too many emergencies before you'd have time to read and discuss about a manga. About 60 emergencies per minute. Which means 60 immediate actions to process per minute. I don't expect a reply, since you must be so busy addressing so many threats.

Supporter
That might not be the case.
He's cursed to boil when he "thinks of women in that way".
"That way" might not mean "sexually", but "as objects to be owned".
In this case, he can still get aroused as long as he doesn't also think "I will make her my slave" or something similar.
So it's open to interpretation, at least with this translation.
I don’t think he’s capable of thinking of woman as anything other than objects to be owned

Dex-chan lover
To clarify the main idea in my first comment, I described what I think is an emergency, and how the setting in the current chapter does not meet the criteria. A logical response would be to explain why you think the circumstances in this chapter do in fact fulfill my criteria, or provide your own definition.

Your reply focuses on potential danger in the future. The antagonist can have the intention to repeat his crime, but has no current opportunity or means to do so because he is under arrest. This does not meet my definition of an emergency.

If you call 911 and say someone is breaking into your house, the operator would agree that your situation is an emergency.
If the intruder is sitting in jail awaiting trial, and you call 911 saying you have reason to believe he will come after you again in the future, the operator is unlikely to agree that you are in an emergency.

There is a difference between experiencing ongoing danger and having only this very moment to do something to stop it, vs anticipating future problems and having the time and opportunity to plan for them.

First, "everything is an emergency" means that nothing is.
By this standard, you can't prioritize because you need to address everything at once. Issues, potential issues, apparently-non-issues... everything demands immediate attention... so you can't do anything because it is literally impossible to address every actual, potential and purely imaginary issue immediately.

Second, let's get back to a more realistic definition of "emergency", which is trouble demanding immediate action because the known consequences are imminent. Things that can be addressed tomorrow are not an emergency. Close, but not quite. Things that might be an issue are not an emergency, and arguably not an issue at all. Every human has the potential to be a danger. Much like every second you're alive holds the potential for death or injury. This doesn't mean that every human and every second is a danger, much less one that demands immediate action. If you were really living by this standard, it has a name and it is "paranoia".

Finally, I'm pretty sure you're saying this in bad faith anyway. Because you'd have much better to do than posting anything on a manga forum. Too many emergencies before you'd have time to read and discuss about a manga. About 60 emergencies per minute. Which means 60 immediate act

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy thinking a rapist would suddenly care about her feelings and being so devastated seeing her kissing Yoke!
(holding hands is another matter:kreygasm:)

Contributor
Yes, that kiss hit the spot. Rain deserves at least that much for being the bait and having to see and smell the perverted fat bastard's exposed junk. Can't be Netorare because Rain never belonged to him (even if somehow this was true it'd be Netori instead); sick bastard can suck and choke on that BSS. He's just lucky MC doesn't have the balls to do it with her in front of him.

If somehow Simon survived and returns the MC should apply that very same anti-pervert curse on him too. Although castrating the pervert might be just as effective too.

Ah yes, dark magic: a convenient and powerful cheat magic that works to solve problems based on the MC's needs and as the plot dictates, only slightly balanced by ??? (his own speculation: depletes his life span) if he uses it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread