A Guide to Proper Dating - Ch. 50

"What was the number for 119 again!?"
"I'll search it up!!" LMFAOOOO their faces tooo

Double-page supporter
This webtoon did it right. When an emergency happens, what Areum-noona did was exactly what one should do. Call someone specifically to do something like calling 911 and refrain from moving the patient unless she's in immediate danger.

Thanks so much for the double update ❤️

haha, i love that this webtoon is just not about boys and romance. areum was so cool back there... thanks for the chapter!

Okay, so as someone who has fainted multiple times, the best port of call is to contact emergency services AND to put the patient's legs up on a chair or a table. Usually, fainting is caused from a lack of blood supply in the head, which is why you collapse. Elevating the legs allows for blood to flow back up to the brain. But! You don't want to move the patient too much. Avoid touching the neck/head area especially because that can cause problems.

I'm sorry, but I HAVE to know at this point.. is the ML Yoo-Yeon or Jae-chan cuz I cant take this anymore 😖😖 If Yoo-Yeon is second man itll break this series for me,, I'm NOT invested at all in Jae. I want to like him but hes so cardboard I cant stand it. I dont mind spoilers, does someone know who's the ML?
Thanks so much for translating! I really like this series!

I'm sorry but I'm team Yoo-Yeon. I don't know why I can't like Jae but I don't dislike him. I hope they don't pair her and Jae together just because he's her first crush and the fact that he didn't get the noona he liked. I really love Yoo-Yeon overall self more ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread