A Guide to Proper Dating

Fed-Kun's army
Really enjoyed this but I feel like its dragging on and on
its past a hundred chapters now and I think this story could be wrapped up in 40/50 chapters

Please update this more.... This is such a good webtoon. Thank you for your work. Will look forward to more updates

Finally a translation, thank you! I hope more chapters can be translated as well

Thanks for picking this up!!! I've been waiting for new chapters for awhile now, so I really appreciate it! This is such a good read 😀 I'm looking forward to more translations

This is a really chill and fun romance/slice of life story. It doesn't have excessive and forced drama, but instead is pretty realistic and normal. There aren't huge dramatic problems, but just your everyday college problems that you might have faced yourself. The comedy is pretty funny, and I really enjoyed reading it!

It is so cool that they have a game programming club! It functions exactly like the one at my school and I’ve rarely seen this kind of club referenced in webtoons.

these types of manhwas are my favorite!!! gives me "shes my type" vibes :)
also the way the lips are drawn turned me away at first but I got used to it

This really gives me true beauty & timid palette vibes where im rooting for both love interests but i know in my heart who's going to win...

Please can someone be brave enough to just make a poly!couple 😭

brooo it ended on a cliffhanger ;-; also the art is really beautiful! i originally didn't want to read it as much because I found it a little weird but it's really funny and reminds me of "she's my type"

Users who are viewing this thread