A Guide to Proper Dating

But come on her cluelessness is not cute anymore more like brain damaged lol

Wow LINE webtoon picked this one up too? They’re really on fire picking up popular webtoons recently

I'm happy with webtoon picking it up but the translate will be so long I wish the translations wont stop ;-;

@neel jus saw the post on da gram and saw ur comment and was like “yeaaahhhhh it’s gonna take years for it to get to like 50 chapterssss” 😢😢

Well I don't know what is going to happen now. This Webtoon is too good, waiting for a year is going to hurt 😫🙃

i screamed when i saw webtoon picked this up!! please view (scroll through) and like the chapters on webtoon to support the artist/author!

I love this! So happy that mangadex had so many chapters in advance of webtoons.

Will this still update even after Webtoon has picked it up? I don’t think I can wait for it to catch up 😭😭

omg. i didn't know that this manhwa already in my reading list until i saw romance 101 in webtoon then i search it here since i want read more chapters lol,
will this be dropped?

@lina735 so this was picked up somewhere else? I'm still getting used to this site so does that mean that that's not going to update on here anymore

@ylvskij I wish Arthur's would get the point of the cuteness of cluelessness only last a couple of chapters. 50 chapters in please hurry up 🙄

@Dykejiah an official english translation has started on Webtoon and usually when that happens unofficial translators drop the manga to allow the writer to get supported and since there’s not a point of doing it anymore etc. It really depends on what the unofficial translators want to do if they want to continue translating raws (original language chapters) or leave it. The only problem is that the official translation has only just started meaning it’s nowhere near the chapter were on here so we’ll have to wait maybe 6 months more or less to have it caught up which is why we’d prefer the unofficial translators to continue (only if u want we luv u guys and ur bomb translations 🥺) but we’ll have to wait and see. Hope that explains a bit more :)

this translation will continue or it will drop since there is now one official translatation?
I started to read on webtoon, but since I like it a lot I started to read here too, I hope you guys don't drop it.....

Users who are viewing this thread