A Happy Ending for Villains (Promo)

Can someone send in the site where we can read the eng trans of the novel? :((

THIS WAS REFRESHING AND AMAZING

I can't find the novel for this no matter how hard I try. These tiny promos are really killing me every time I find them...😫

You should just search the title of the manhwa (A Fairy Tale for Villains novel) and you'll find something for the novel of it, I think... cause I'm reading it rn!!!

@1Itsuki1 The manhwa is called 'A Fairy Tale for Villains'
JK!!! I'm not reading anything at the moment because I been watching too much anime. . . but if you want I'll recommend some for you:
~The Youngest Princess
~The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass
~Ingrid, the White Deer
~Living as the Tyrant's Older Sister
~I Met the Male Lead in Prison (oneshot)
~The Obsessive Second Male Lead Has Gone Wild (oneshot)
~You’ve Come to the Wrong House, Villain (oneshot)
~The Duchess’ 50 Tea Recipes
~The Justice of Villainous Woman
~The Garden of Red Flowers
~I’m Only a Stepmother, But My Daughter is Just So Cute! (oneshot, search it in another web-https://zinmanga.com/manga/im-only-a-stepmother-but-my-daughter-is-just-so-cute/chapter-0/)
AND MUCH MORE< THAT MAKES ME TOO LAZZY!!! I'm sure you might have them already but just saying.

am i masochist? no. then why do i torture myself by reading these promos. art is breathtaking

I am really interested in reading this!! I know that its been 6 months and all we got is the promo, but hopefully more comments will bost it and get the attention of the translators!

This is one of those i'd be picky with the adaptation, be it Japanese or not. The story was pretty good but if there's a chance to serialised, it needs to be well done.

I hope that this gets more updates the artwork is beautiful and the story seems interesting.

OMG the art looks so good. Although it's typical isekai villainess thing the plot seems different and interesting

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING OUT MORE~ CHAPTERS~ THIS IS TOO GOOD TO END HERE I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS MANGA~ SO PLEASE i really hope more come out soon please

@Sandykkk
Not to pick a fight or anything but all the things that you've listed are not mangas but manhwas! (You can just search “What are manhwas” is you don’t know what manhwas are since I’m bad at explaining things) :)

@Lazytosleep Oh... My bad~~~ Well it's not that I don't know what a manhwa is and I might've just accidently wrote manga instead without really thinking much. But I don't think that really matters much. Thx for correcting me!

Users who are viewing this thread