a kind of my manga section & zoom

hi just a suggestion to the website maybe i m dumb but i couldn't find an option to see all the manga you tagged and only those so when looking to reread a manga i noted completed on hold or droped i can't find it by just going to a section like follow, beside since follow list new chapter it's harder there to find manga that haven't been updated for a while, i like to re-read so those missing feature are seriously annoying sometime to find a manga i liked and wanted to reread but don't remeber the japanese name

2nd thing i find lack is in the Reader the lack of zoom some manga are uploaded too small or too big and i couldn't find any option to zoom in or out

so if those feature exist they aren't displayed easly enought if they don't would be really nice to implement them

Edit: thx mdlist is exactly what i was looking for ! now just need to find the zoom:p

is a Reindeer
VIP
@Oribeth Your follows page has a second tab, which displays all the manga and the categories as well.
0874c4fc32.png

Alternatively you can also use your MDList, which has better filtering tools if you're looking for a specific kind of manga to read or if you want to share your follows list with other people.
Here's the link to yours: https://mangadex.org/list/48425

@Oribeth Most mobile devices support zooming in/out in the browser already, and web browsers also have a zoom in/out option. Have you tried those?
Otherwise try fitting the manga on another way

Users who are viewing this thread